Frisked at airport?

every time i Go through the body scan at the Airport i get frisked Because it shows something on my right butt check. but they never find anything. this has happened six time. I've worn different pants each time. it's basically in my ass check? has anyone else had this problem? :/

1|1
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not. Granted, I haven't flown in 7 years. Do you have a metal plate in your butt cheek? If not, then I would file a complaint. Because there is nothing there and they should not be frisking you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmm... I wonder what would cause a bored, power-tripping, minimum wage high school drop-out to activate the "frisk response" on a young, attractive girl?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, been frisked at the airport but she knew me and wanted to make me squirm in public a bit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• LOL yes, I've had a tsa agent go full cuppage on my butt in front of about 100 other people. Fringe benefits, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • one time i got legit felt up at the airport, the chick had no barriers. had me blushing and shit XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i dont fly commercial a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. This has not happened to me. All that is interesting on my right butt cheek is a giant dark freckle, that actually isn't all that ugly. But I never had that happen to me. I would ask them what would cause it, and if your worried about a medical problem, see a dermatologist or some other doctor.

0|0
    0|0