Why almost all sellers are men?

I don’t mean actual salesmen, but owners who sell their stuff by putting their ad on a website (or on the newspaper as it used to happen years ago.) and then you arrange a meeting to buy the item they sell (or ask them to send it by post if they don’t live close to you).

Almost EVERYONE (except in two-three cases among 100) were men who were buying my stuff/or selling their stuff to me. Those things were usually comics or video-games, something that it’s not a clearly manly hobby I think. Also mobile phones as well, which are used equally by both genders.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Because those subjects men are more interested in, there are a lot of women sellers in neutral or more femenine areas as well

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that women sell their stuff on Offerup, Letgo and heavily on FB community For Sale pages. Also, i see women will more often throw yard sales. You're right though everyone i've dealt with on CL classifieds has been a dude but i buy/sell alot' of car parts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because most girls have better things to do than read comic books and play video games?

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Because men in general are bigger risk takers.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of merchandise is it, exactly?

0|0
    0|0
    • As I said, comics or video-games mostly.

• It's not so popular among women in western countries compared to popularity among guys.

• I guess men have more shit to sell

0|0
    0|0