Would you ever want to visit Los Angeles?

Would  you ever want to visit Los Angeles?

The city I live in. Would you ever want to visit here someday?

• I would like to visit someday
  • I would not like to visit
  • I already been there and liked it
  • I already been there and did not like it
  • I live there and like it
  • I live there and don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to Santa Monica pier! It's where i brought my "Bubba Gum" jumper from lol I went there when I was 16.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOVE LA... not the Lakers, but everything else, haha. I went three times in as many months when my girlfriend was staying with a relative out there. Definitely in strong consideration for places I'd like to live👍 Just so damn expensive though, so I probably can't swing it😕 And i thought Boston traffic was bad... WOW. But I really like the weather (of course), and one of my favorite things about SoCal in general is all the mid-20th century architecture that still stands today, well-preserved with the mild climate. Boston was built much earlier so there wasn't much room for it, and the stuff that was built is so weatherbeaten from the harsh winters, so you only occasionally see dilapidated old buildings that are begging to be restored but sadly will probably just be torn down. But LA had so many diners and gas stations and random businesses and homes in that mid-century postmodern style👍👍👍👍
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../1901+W+Manchester+Blvd.JPG
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9489d50161.jpg
    cdn3.vox-cdn.com/.../g10.0.jpg
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ure+1951+%23exterior+.png

Plus, I developed an unhealthy addiction to Don Antonio's Mexican food on W Pico, and Sprinkles cupcakes in Beverly Hills. Had a S'more cupcake (crushed graham cracker base, chocolate cupcake, and marshmallow topping, singed like a creme brûlée, halved top and bottom, in a cup, with dark chocolate ice cream in the middle... excuse me while I kiss the sky...) that I still have dreams about, haha. And shout out to my dude Najea from Compton who I met on Venice Beach while he was selling his CDs, and he got me bud every time I went out there, showed me crazy love and didn't know me from a can of paint, haha.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcZ5ygkDRUA
    Honestly, I almost think I'd be cool being homeless down at Venice Beach, haha, I just love that whole scene. Venice Beach boardwalk by day, Olvera Street for dinner, Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards by night... good to go👍 Definitely have love for Los Angeles!

What Girls Said 22

• Not for me, honestly I grew up in the states so I would rather be traveling to other countries. Thank God I married my husband and got to live in Italy. I traveled all over Europe already

• wawza I d love to yea!

• Not particularly... It's too gimicky for me and way too hot. I already live where it's hot... and don't like it. Haha

• Several GaG users around that area I'd love to meet. :]

So, yes

• Been there years ago... liked it. Wouldn't go back for a long while. Too many other places i would like to experience.

• I would love to visit that area one day. I need time and money, haha.

• Yes, you got free tickets?

• Just to meet you 😛

• I live on the East Coast and have never been anywhere else within my own country. I do not really want to go to California but I am sure I will go one day with someone who really wants to go.

• Vote C.
    I luuuuuuurve LA and often consider living there.

ie: I have friends in Westlake, Topanga, Newport Beach, Malibu and Tarzana
    that I stay with every time I am there.

• Sure, one day I would.

• Wow nice city. Yes If I have the opportunity I'd like to. Would you guide me? :)

• I've been there and I liked it... It's a pretty area but not too different than other areas in my opinion. The weather is nice though

• used to live there
    it was ok

• I've been there before and liked it. I might go again soon

• Wayyyy too spread out lol I'll stick to my Bay Area :3

• It's most definitely on my list of places I wanna visit someday.

• Yesss. I'll come to the US one day and visit all the large cities.

• i live in Ireland and id love to live in LA, everything just looks so amazing, but to be fair i would be happy anywhere in the statea, Ireland is awful

• No, too hot for me

• I'm a little in between. I have to go there for work often and hate the drive.

LA has so many good places to eat though! And if you've never been there, I guess you'd have to experience it at least once.

• That's the plan. I wanna live there someday too.

What Guys Said 27

• I guess so. America is one of the places I want to go when I get to travel. But I dunno where to go apart from New York.

• When I have the time and money, I can foresee that there is a possibility of an occurrence of me going there in this lifetime. No absolute guarantees though.

• Yes I do... if and when I can afford it!

• I would say B not to denigrate what I am sure is your great city but I have had my fill of big cities - My travel bucket list is all nature now.

• Antarctica?

• So like the Swiss Alps and stuff?
      Maybe mount vesuvius in Italy? It's a volcano. I went there. I was going to go up on the chair lift but they were asking a ridiculous price for it. So I just drove as high as the road went.

• @Sexualchrist Yeah that kinda thing.

• Heading out there in a week, can't wait! Certainly my fav place in the US.

• I'm probably heading out there next year because I have a friend that lives out there. It will be my first time there so I can't wait!

• I did travel to LA once a few months ago.

• I'd visit more if it wasn't for the traffic. Takes me like 2 hours to coming from SD where i am. I heard LA finished that rail line from DT to Santa Monica.

• No, thanks

• Been there. But only at LAX airport to change onto another flight. The weather and the bay area looked great from above, though.

• The air there is really bad. Driving from San Bernardino, you get a clear view of the LA basin and it's just smog there. One reason to not go back.

• Yes I would love to go back some day

• This summer im going to visit US to look for universities and talk to coaches for a scholarship and maybe i'll go there too😍

• Only if I'm in the area anyway. Would fly to the US just to visit LA, it doesn't really interest me

• There's nothing there that I want to see.

• I live here. The weather is nice and there aren't any hicks.

• Yeah. It's on my top 5 places I wanna visit right now.

• Maybe someday.
    Not at the top of my to-do list

• What's the main attractions there? What do you do reccomend?

• I've been there twice and im going in a few weeks again within the next 2 years ill be moving there just need to do a few things in my current location and im off

• that 2nd pic. good for a game

that river lol. at least it has fish. we have an equivalent creek here like that, all concrete. trainwreck.

• i think i saw there in Los Santos :) (GTA V)

• Not really my thing.

• Yeah bro

• i would like to live there

• I only been there for disneyland for a birthday party, it was fun tho.

• San Diego is better with the exception of Disneyland.