What do you think of my clay mask so far?

what do you think of my clay mask so far ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it looks kind of scary.
    But keep on keepin' on!

What Guys Said 14

• That thing will haunt in my nightmares.

If I wet the bed tonight its your fault.

• why? its not scary

• They do make cool masks though!

• @TakeMaker indeed thy do

• Lol ok from the comments I see that it's a dog or wolf. I think the main reason people keep confusing it is because the ears aren't on yet lol, might wanna put them on if you don't wanna confuse people. But in all honesty, it's actually pretty good! I think the proportions for the shape might've been out a bit, seems a little bit too rounded for a canine. Are you gonna paint it? Because if you do it's gonna be AWESOME

• i plan on painting it and the reason it doesn't look right is because it was going to be a fox at and it dosent have ears becuss i need the clay to stiffen up a bit first or thy will just fall off

• lol could ask the girls on here lol

• Haha oh yeah, I might ask that in one of my questions lol

• 0|0
  • It looks really good - Well done

• Damn, awesome work!

• Is that a new species?

• Pretty cool

• looks very creepy

• It's not blowing me away.

I'm an artist by the way.

• kawaii

• Aww 😝

• I thought it was a dolphin. Are you gonna wear it while murdering someone? That's a great murdering mask.

• Is that a pig with fangs or a dolphin with pig eyes?

• first off its neither and the blue is the ball i have underneath it and like i said im not done

• Ohhh its a dog/wolf. You know you should not be discourage even if most thought its a dolphin. You should still finish it or start again. Depends which you choose

• never tried to make a mask but its not going to be a mask anymore its going to be target practice

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• That's one fucked up dolphin.

• like i said its not done and its not a dalphin

• You keep saying you said it wasn't done... but you DIDN'T say that in the original post, that's why everyone was guessing what it was.

Was the reason you didn't give it ears because you wanted it to look like a fucked up dolphin?

• i said SO FAR and no i need the clay to stiffen a bit or thy would just fall off

• Terrifying lol

• Honestly I clicked on this thinking about like make up kind of stuff. Oh boy, was I wrong.

• why would i do shit with make up thats boring

• like yes this side looks perfect wtf why can't i get it on this side if boys only knew who hard it is to put that shit on thy would understand why we are in the bathroom so long lol

• Honestly... ugh you know what nevermind.

• What is it?