Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?

• in the past
  • in the future

Most Helpful Girl

• Future. I'm trying to do things in the present to benefit my future, so getting an accurate prediction or life in the future would be awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Week in the future. The past wasn't so kind to my race and also I'll know the winning lottery numbers 😛

What Girls Said 5

• Uhh the future!! I already now how crappy it was back then, I wanna see how amazing (or maybe not so amazing) the future is. Can't live in the past, bro.

• In the future, what will I see :) I bet there'd be so many cool new discoveries. I want my hoverboard, instant healing chamber, trips to space, advanced swim suit, and so much more.

• look at the poll majority of the people want to go the past and correct their wrong.

• Pretty crazy-the possibilities are so bright for the future.

• future. I know what happened in the past, I am curious what the future can offer to me.

• Future for sure... Buy a sports results book come back & gamble away lol... My bad that's Back to the Future lol...

• ı know my past no need to live it again so my choice would be future

What Guys Said 8

• For a week? In the future.

But just in case it's a post-apocalyptic nightmare such as a complete desert wasteland like in the "Mad Max" movies, or a world that had become like in that "The Day After Tomorrow" movie, then whoa, I rather be back to where I was before, I'd probably struggle to stay alive for that whole fucking week and I'd be begging that I wake up back in the comfort of my own home in the present. But then it also just confirms to me that all we had done to try and save and make this world a better place was just all futile attempts and make me even further unhappy and deeply depressed about everything.

But IF the future really DID improve and was better than it is now, and I meant really substantially better, like a really peaceful, utopian, unified, paradise without many or any of the bad things we've experienced now (poverty, injustice, oppression, war, violence, discrimination, homelessness, addictions, etc.) then I'd really end up missing it after for just that 1 week vacation into the future.

I think I better get some souvenirs or something at least try and find and get what's really important to help me with my current life such as various highly advanced future technology. Hopefully then, I'd get to bring something back into the present that will help me change and better my own life, at least.

• A week in the past. I would sell an idea about something, get filthy rich and be an aristocrat for a week (if things kick in to high gear that fast).
    If I were to go to the future, I wouldn't know anything of anything. I could easily die for not being aware of something that is common knowledge there. Much like a medieval person would have no idea to not touch an electric fence - he has no reference point in order to grasp the concept of electrified objects. Even the warning sign might not say much to him.

• Past, would be freaking fun!

• future is also fun

• the fun thing about the future is that you could find out something that is yet to be discovered and when you return to the present you discover it before anyone. boom you are rich.

• Ah for me it's just to learn from mistakes made in the future

• Past

• If you go back in the past you can change some things that will change your present and your future mostly for the better it all depends

• In the future, I'd like to go to space :)

• The future. Though I'd probably find the present really boring when I return

• in the future