Why people hate Hillary Clinton?

I am not from the US so I know very little about their politics. But form what the online trends show people call Hillary Clinton as liar, bitch, cunning, two faced etc. I wanna know why? What has she done?

1|0
2|8

What Girls Said 2

• Rent out "13 Hours" and you will see what she did while you and I were sleeping one Night... NOTHING.
    Along with the Email scandal, Murderous other things, and Being Cunning and a Con, I ask Myself, "How can anyone even sleep at night when they know Others are burning or Knew they were Possibly going to be, and could have Easily Prevented it?"
    I never care for the Word "Hate," but "Despise" is more my Own... Word.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

2|2
    0|0
  • Im not a Trump fan either, but this is a pretty good recent account. But there's a lot more going back to her days before her husband was president.

https://youtu.be/pTLpI-QrX70

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• She's looking to make history instead of doing something. Obama made history and changed what little power he had left. Hillary would be the 1st woman in office but she ain't going to do nothing and it'll be more drama than anything. Not saying she's useless but we need America get back on its feet and fix what problems we have not create new ones.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't hate Clinton. I just hate the sequence of V. P. Bush, Bush, Clinton, Bush, halftime with Obama, then more Clinton. It makes me wonder why we declared independence from a monarchy. People are pissed about the elites hogging wealth and power, and another Clinton is icing on that cake. You can't take away her accomplishments though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • From what I know, she's a clinical liar.

1|2
    0|0
  • When Hillary was an attorney she defended a Pedophile who brutally raped 12-year-old-girl - and Laughs about it because she got him off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdxMvXgCqVw

1|3
    0|0
  • Just another lying politician who's too left wing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Too left wing? Since when does being a republican moderate make someone left wing?