Can this phone run Pokemon Go?

Samsung Galaxy J5

• Yes it can!
  • No it can't!
  • I don't know/I don't play it

Most Helpful Guy

• if it runs android 4.4. minimum, it can

now i rooted an galaxy s2 which is way older, to get 4.4 on there and it runs just fine xD so it should on yours too.

• not true. mine runs 4.4 but it doesn't.

• @Zendrya ^^ i´m just saying that just because you study in a certain field, doesn´t mean you know everything. most people in those fields are highly specialized for example on certain operatin systems. so if you´re for example a pc software engineer, you might not have the slightest idea of how it works in ios or android programming. but sure he has a better chance of figuring stuff out than you and i probably have ^^ that is for sure.

• Cats are so helpful :>

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• If it is your phone you can know by googling pokemon go on google on that phone. You should be able to click it and it will say it isn't compatible if it isn't

• I can't say for sure since I don't play the game and don't know the specifics of it, but it should be able to if it has up-to-date software.

• Just download the game and see?

• That's a budget phone, it may struggle since I think it has a really small internal memory.

• Download it and see

• what about iPhone 4? don't judge my broke ass college takes all my money lmao

• I have 4s also wonder if that can work xd

• I have this ability to drop my phone in stupid ways, so iPhone isn't recommended for me