What age do people start ageing?

• 22-23
  • 24-25
  • 25-26
  • 26-27
  • 27-28
  • 28-29
  • Over30
Infant physically declining

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on genetics and how your DNA is structured. I'm almost 25, but I still look like a preteen or teenager. A few times I still have to show my ID to places because they believe I'm underage! When the post man comes to deliver the package, he asked for a legal adult signature. I had to tell him I AM an ADULT! *sigh* So frustrating. I can still get into the movies as a child as long as I'm with an adult you can tell has physically aged. My mom as a teenager by her being tall, was 13 and was able to get into the movies as an adult. Aging happens whenever it happens. Everybody's internal clock will not function the same way, some are slowly aging while other age rapidly fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies dramatically from person to person. You can take two 40 year olds and put them side by side. One might look 25 tops, and the other could look 60+.

I always looked young. I'm 60 now. In my late 40s people said I looked like I was late 20s or early 30s.

I have a friend who is two years younger than me. Quite frankly he looks like shit. I've known him for 40 years. He's been overweight that whole time. He's smoked and drank all those years. He's smoked pot daily all that time. He got too little exercise. Now he's had two heart attacks, and had quad heart bypass surgery twice. He's mostly bald. His hair is entirely grey.

I have a neighbor who was the same way. He looked like shit, mostly because of his poor life choices. He looked like shit. Now he looks even more like shit because he's dead.

There are definitely some genetics involved. But I think lifestyle is a bigger factor. Being overweight, drinking, smoking, lack of exercise - those are all killers that take decades off your life.

It's also about accepting life and being happy. The crap that life throws at us ages us. Some people handle it much better than others. When you see a 70-80 year old who still has that twinkle in their eye, they've done something right. That comes from being happy and not taking things too seriously. There are 80 year olds who have more twinkle in their eye, more bounce in their step, and more zest for life than some dead looking 30 year olds.

What Girls Said 11

• It depends on the individual, duh. I know some guys who are my age and already start going bald, on the contrary I know some girls around my age who still look 15 and 15 year olds who look 25..
    It's strange isn't it..

• yea people think I am 17 yuppie
      and I got 14 on a few occasions damn it XD

• @archiz haha that must be awkward! I guess I'm at least a bit better off with my 17 year olds lmao 😂

• hahaha xD

• Depends on how much you drink, whether you take drugs, how well you eat, how much you exercise, and last and most importantly, your genetic makeup. I take really good care of myself so that I can be youthful when I'm older. I want to be a hot, sexy 40 yo, but it takes work and clean lifestyle choices to get there.

• Oh 🙋I know!!! On the day you were born!! 💁!😁!!

... Or do you mean to say you look the same from day 1😦😧😐?

• Well when I say ageing I mean physically declining.

• Many guys start balding at around 25 or so... But not all... So those who do, start looking older around mid 20's...

Many girls double their weight during their mid 20's as we'll.. But not all... So those who do, start looking significantly older than girls who are not as fat..

So you see... There isn't really an age at which one starts to look old.
      The people with the best skin and hair will take longer to appear older, than those with bad skin and thinning hair...

For the most part.. From what I see white people tend to have the worst skin... You can start to see wrinkles in people at a much younger age than any other person be it Asians, blacks, latins, etc.. etc.. And again, not all, but just on average from what I've seen.

I'll say overall maybe by age 35 you can determine if someone had good or bad luck in the aging process.. On some much less years like 25 as I said before... But I'll go with 35".

I have a 40 year old cousin that looks 20 and his skin is nice. 😕

• From what I've heard, you stop growing and start dying at like age 25. So technically you start aging at 25. But you start looking older (imo) at like 30-31.

• Depends on the genetics both my parents look younger than what they are but the women in my family look especially younger. My moms 45 and people think she is my older sister. my cousin is 38 looks my age and my granmother is 71 and looks 50. Its all genetics in my opinion. My family smokes , did heavy drugs in the 70's , have been in war... etc still look young though

• Well technically we start aging after birth. but I started a anti aging skin care routine when I turned 18 Lol

• After 30.

• Way over 30. I say 60's, sometimes late 50's.

• Technically you begin aging at birth.

• Physically declining

• I mean physically declining

• You're aging all the time.

• I mean physically declining

What Guys Said 11

• It depends from person to person.
    Genetics is a part of it. Me and all the men in my family keep looking young. I look 30 while I am in my mid 40's. My brother in his mid 50's and except for his gray hair he looks 30.

At the same time I know people in their early 20's who look old. The funny thing is that they also think old. I mean that whole "I am 22 so I can't/shouldn't be doing that anymore". Once I see people think like this they age rapidly. So I definitely see a psychological aspect as well.

Then there is science. If you look at a very though sport like cycling you'll see that the cyclists between ages 27 and 32 are the most successful. In their prime sort of speak.

• The obvious answer is from birth. If you can get some understanding and control of the 'etheric body' you can slow down the process and work on any ingrained and acute imbalances.

• People start aging at the moment of conception and stop aging when they pass away.

• Depends on your genetics and your lifestyle.
    I know Asians in their 50 something who look in their late 20s.

• Alllll thheeeee timeeeeeee

• We start to slowly deteriorate in a gradual process after puberty.

• The second you're conceived

• Girls are old by the time their 25. Guys aren't old until 50+. Girls age like milk and men age like win. Seriously.

• It depends your lifestyle, your sex, diet, etc...

• Women start to age when they hit the wall. About 30. Then it's ALL down hill.

• Over30