Happy hump day everyone! Who did you hump today?

If you haven't gotten lucky, who would you like to hump?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 18

• 1|2
  • I humped my dreams.

• dunno.. im back at my parnets home now and there is this flower vase here that fits exactly snug on my dick. we used to have some wild times when i was 16. maybe for old times sake :-D..

• I haven't humped anyone.

• A girl names Joyce... well, it was last night really but to be fair it did kind of overlap into this morning XD

• You 😉

• It's blowjob week here!

• Mary

• OP who did you hump? What's the count today 100? Including me

• Every girl on gag: "I want to hump my boyfriend, because I have a boyfriend"

• I haven't humped anyone, I would like to hump a girl that's my girlfriend though lol

• Jesus another virgin... have heard its quite bad in Toronto according to academics.

• @Mrwoo99 doubt that, most women dont even look twice at me & I'm not interested in getting an escort anymore

• Not even escort, lets just say you were put in 2 different circumstances. The 1st one is the life or death situation, someone threatens to kill you if you don't lose your virginity by end of... lets be reasonable about 2 week.

2nd circumstance is you can't masturbate ever till you lose your virginity and I literally mean you can't jack off otherwise you will die, lets say you penis will explode if you do haha. There's no time limit for this one, its as long as it takes and not masturbating can drive you mad.

What are you gonna do?

• My bed and i cum in my pants ( as usual)

• scarlet johanson

• Yeah

• any woman.

• the floor while doing push ups xD

• everyone