How do you feel about sandals?

I HATE when guys wear sandals- it should be illegal.
and girls should only wear it if their toes are done/they have decent looking feet cause some feet are so CRUSTY
yuck

0|1
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be illegal for you to look at anyone's feet

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I actually welcome it when I go on dates with people because, although I'm by all means no foot fetishist, ugly feet are a total turn off for me so that's a great way to check for that deal breaker immediately lol. I don't really dig the sandal look on guys either though 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Guys who wear sandals have no fashion sense or are dads. Flip-flops are acceptable in a select few situations.

1|0
    0|0
    • guys live in places there than north amerce. sandals can be very stylish where people wear them all the time.

• lol.. i only wear the athletic flip flops like these:

www.google.com/url

id never wear the one with the toe thong though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree 100%.
    I'm not too fond of sandals on women either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha why

• Wife wears them and constantly is hurting her feet. I tell her she should wear normal shoes to protect her.

On men, sandals just look gay.

• Besides, most people aten't worthy of being foot models anyway, so, unless I have a foot fetish, why would I want to see ugly feet?

• I wear it when I'm at the beach that's about it and there's no way in hell I'd ever get my toenails done I have a bad habit of biting them and would get instantly ridiculed by anyone nearby ever tried to go into a nail parlor or whatever it's called

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually look cute on girls at the beach, though I greatly prefer bare feet. Anywhere else, kinda silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear flip flops not sandals. 😜

@This_is_my_username likes it when I wear socks with them 😉😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing socks with sandals and I'm 100% proud

0|0
    0|0
    • Socks are good, it covers the creatures

• Show All
    • Haha that's Bueno

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I totally agree with what you said. Couldn't have said it any better!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear sandals, I prefer dressing sharp or ready for manual labour :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing its normal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, guys in sandals is okay under the right circumstances (like the beach). Generally, though, no. For girls, I love wearing sandals, but I agree with you about care for the feet. I take really great care of my feet and love to show them off. If you're not going to invest the effort to make your feet look good, then you shouldn't be wearing sandals.

0|0
    0|0
  • close toe platform sandals only bc dirt gets on my toes otherwise. and i hate wearing flat shoes.

as far as peoples feet go dont look at them if you dont like them.

and you realize many men live in tropical countries, what are they going to do sweat in sneakers and boots all day? thats gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? No :D
    I like certain sandals on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like sandals and my feet are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • lolol, I like sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate feet in general but I love wearing sandals tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them comfortable and don't think they look bad unless the person has ugly feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's hot out, I'm not wearing sweat socks and tennis shoes and getting blisters. My comfort is more important than your opinion of my feet.

1|0
    0|0