What should I do. I feel like I keep making worst decisions?

I just wasted 2000 bucks on course I didn't wanted to do and I've already paid it in advance and theu have no refund policy and now I am scared to tell my parents about this.. why do I keep making so rash decisions and what should I do in this situation?

They can refund me back 1000 back*

Most Helpful Girl

• What course is this, can I ask that?

• Some shitty course with shitty job offers in future, They can refund me bak 1000 actually

• No I exactly know what I would do, I meant to apply for masters degree but they ran out of Seats so I applied for diploma because my mom kept pushing me to. She didn't knew about it.. I've already done bachelor's degree

• Ah, then I guess it looks as though you do have a plan? I can understand why you wouldn't want to do the course after getting the bachelors.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ace the course.

• You can't ace the course that don't require getting aced but not thanks anyway

• I feel for your parents.

• I feel for you, 28 and still wasting life by calling people idiot on internet and still unemployed but I didn't pointed all that out

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Accept your consequence like a man, whatever your consequence may be. Then learn the lesson it teaches you that you may be wiser next time. Don't lie to your parents (not implying you will) andmore importantly don't lie to yourself

• Jesus Christ 2 grand? For a course? Try thinking that through for a much longer time next time.