How can I get to Heaven?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Save yourself for Jesus cuz you're married to him until u marry another person
    Never commit the unholy act of sleeping with another man
    Be sure to correct others' faiths and enforce yours!

What Girls Said 14

• Do what Jesus did but dont be a Jew like Jesus.

Wearing mixed coloured fabrics pretty much fucks your chances up.

Don't make love to your neighbour's oxen - that's actually way WAY worse than being gay.

Just in case you aren't Christian,
    Pray six times a day to Allah but have sex with four wives.

<3

• All you need is to know Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior and have faith. Pretty sure this was more of a joke post, but incase its not there you go!

• be yourself and try to be helpful and loving toward everyone even if they don't return the favor, and I disagree with the statement "if your gay your can't go to heaven" I think if you are gay and a good person, who trys their best in life, you will definitely go to heaven! hope that helps!

• God has cursed homosexuals

• @Asker: God loves them. They are His children. He made them, and He understands them on a level we cannot, whatever the case may be.

• see my above comment

• Honestly, there's no real way to answer that. All I know is that God is just and fair, and not a prick.

• I hope you are quoting this song https://youtu.be/vb_oaJdpQVc

If not, just be a good person because you feel it is right, not for the reward.

• There are several different beliefs about this, but mine is to simply be the best person you can be.

• (laughing)
    Catholicism accepts $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Reserve your place now!!!

• Follow God before anyone else.

• You could jump off a bridge, step in front of a bus, travel to Africa and contract Ebola, ask a giant if he gets to the cloud district very often, fight the ebony warrior before level 80, fight karstagg with a melee weapon, and siding with the empire because I will destroy you myself!
    bulk2.destructoid.com/.../headers-noscale.jpg

• Don't be a dick pretty much - Oh and don't be gay, for some reason that's as bad as being a dick.

• Read your Bible if you have one. Or go to a nearby church and ask the pastor about it.

• Just be a good person, have faith in God, and love everyone who is also a good person.

• Who says such a thing exists?

• Obey God with all your heart and have a relationship with him. Don't exist in the image of Satan, someone who backstabbed him.

What Guys Said 31

• Well, you can achieve that by going good deeds, good karma. Even if you are not doing anything good for others then you should make sure you are not doing any bad deeds, you are not harming others in any possible way you can think off, you should at least you should be a good person, be good to yourself and just live your own life minding your own business, you know what I mean? follow a neutral way of life while being a good person, that also should be enough for you to go to heaven.

That's what I think ( logically)

• I've never believed in any sort of after life or after world or reality after when someone is gone and dead. This is all that there is and you either make the most of it and regret nothing about it. Life's too short to worry and think too much about things like an afterlife or after-world, after this reality.

I think it is because when someone is aware that they would eventually die, that they would seek and want answers from either religion and/or belief systems.

I think that they are simply the results of the fear of death.

• Accept Yeshua (Jesus) as your savior and Lord, and endeavor to emulate Him. Find a good, Bible-believing church, and talk to the pastor.

• That's not true. Only Allah is the true God, and Muhammad is his only true profit. All others will suffer forever.

• Pliny the younger was in a totally different part of the empire 30 years later, talking about someone else, and it was only one paragraph.

The best I haven't had time for, but the Catholic Church admits (quietly) that they made up the whole "son of God" thing around 400 CE.

On a separate note, I'm not saying I believe it, but there's a fascinating book called Caesar's Messiah that is well researched, although I don't necessarily agree with its conclusions. You should read it, not for the conclusions but for the historical scholarship about Jesus.

• The account of Jesus' existence provided by Tacitus is but another independent written account, but as I said earlier, no credible researcher would argue Christ did not exist. The contention that the RCC contrived Christs position as the Son of Godis laughable in light of the myriad earliest extant Greek Biblical texts. I'll get back to you on Ceasars Messiah, but its implications is obvious and absurd. The textual evidence in support of Christs actual position is overwhelming.

• Accept Jesus Christ into your life, acknowledge your sins and ask forgiveness, God's love is Pure and beyond Fair: "Whosoever believeth in Gim shall not perish, but shall have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting Life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that through Him the world might be saved." John 3:15-17. What could possibly be more simple, more clear, more wonderful?

We don't have to be perfect, we just have to Love the Lord, because He was pierced in our place for our rebellion, beaten that we may be made whole.

God bless you.

• Well firstly believe in God , despite the relgions like abrahmic ones , and look for the true relgion that answer your questions and agree with your mindset

• Maybe two bisexual girlfriends at the same time.

• You can't. Because it doesn't exist. Sorry.

• Believe in Jesus, recognize God's love for us and realize how many have lost their way, many reject God now as fairytale but I stand by him. After all they're best theory is we evolved from protoplasm from a molten earth, so theirs is no more rational than my belief. God is there and he loves us, haters may comment otherwise but God's opinion is far above theirs.

• Try a FFM threesome.

• 1. Avoid New Jersey.
    2. ...

• Become a Christian, live your like Jesus did, follow and obey the bible and it's rules that have been set before you and live your life according to what it says. and fully accept Jesus/God into your heart as your lord and savior.

• There is a map link on the site
    http://heavennightclub-london.com/

• Say this prayer with all your heart:

LORD JESUS CHRIST. . . Come into my life. . . And live your life in me.
    Forgive me of all my sins. . . YOU died for them. . . And I confess that now!
    JESUS. . . I now except YOU. . . Of being my Personal LORD and SAVIOR. . . Of my life. And I thank YOU LORD JESUS. . . For saving my soul.
    Thank YOU LORD JESUS. . . For forgiving me of all my sins. . . And thank YOU . . . For making me. . . A new member of the family of GOD. . . IN YOUR HOLY NAME I PRAY, AMEN and AMEN!

What you just prayed was the prayer of Salvation. If you meant it with all your heart, congratulations, you're now a newborn child of the family of GOD! Search around for a church that will keep feeding you the word of hope, love and faith. The most important of these 3 is LOVE!
    Jesus Loves You And So Do I is JLYASDI

• Simple pick the CORRECT religion, follow it's doctrines and live a good life. As there are literally thousands of possible religions and sects good luck.

• You got to do compassionate good and helpful things for humanity... like giving all your money away... to me. They will certainly grant you access to heaven for your kindness and consideration if you help a fellow human being out. I will inbox you my bank details so you can make that transaction :) :) :) :) :).

• Drink gallons of beer and smoke dozens of cigarettes every day.
    Trust me, my grandfather did this and now he's in heaven.

• Over the river and through the woods, follow the yellow brick road, turn left at the intersection and head down Drury Ln. You can't miss it, the the last house on the left.

• You can't, it doesn't exist.

• Take the stairway...
    https://youtu.be/qHFxncb1gRY

• - Be a good guy;
    - Respect the people around you;
    - Respect the person you love the most;
    - Don't be an alcoholic;
    - Don't do drugs;
    - Don't listen to others, just be yourself. Some people will change you more and more into bad;
    - Don't be a criminal in any way (obviously);
    - Help others, show caring and you will get that back most of the time.
    - Don't post as Anonymous. jk.

• Truly believe in Him and repent of your sins would be a great start.

• The firsr most important step: make sure you believe the faith and seek to obtain sanctuary for the right reasons

• Pro tip is to bribe the front of house bloke.

• Try to make you life on earth the closest you can get to Heaven. By doing this you will:
    1. Have a life that was worth living, not like a fake religious guy only in for paradise
    2. Get you good karma if this mystical place actually exist

• Imagination.

• Read the bible, go to church, love thy neighbor, don't judge, or take the kings meat and his wine

• be a good person (watch the video i created on my mytake)

• Pay the Catholic Church a lot of money.

• HAhah I have to pay for a villa from heaven

• Don't litter

• Hmm I don't much about religion, but isn't basically something like this?

Christianity: Truly believe that Jesus is the son of God and takes on your sin so you, as an imperfect being, can ascend to heaven following death and bask in the glory of the creator and hang out with your family and friends

Islam: I believe there are "pillars" of islam specified by Allah and recorded in the Koran when Mohamed wrote it. I think you have to comply with all of these pillars during your life.

Judaism: Not sure but I believe since everyone commits sins, everyone goes to hell, but you don't spend eternity there, eventually you go on to heaven but your time in hell depends on the number and severity of your sins and how you followed the Ten Commandments.

Buddhism: No heaven in the sense of those other religions, but every time you die your spirit is reincarnated into a new form, during your life in that form your karma, deeds, and knowledge push you along the path towards enlightenment

Hinduism: No clue honestly.

Don't Viking gods shoot down a special rainbow beam or something? LOL Um, I've heard of Shango, and something called a Ghost Dance. There may be a way to go to Mount Olympus as well...

• More from Guys
    1