Guys, what would you do if you were a girl for a week?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• a week wouldn't be enough, with all the things i want to find out for example:
    whats being loved, beautiful and accepted like, whats peeing like for a girl, whats a vulva / vagina like, what are boobs like, whats it like for a girl to masturbate and whats a female orgasm like, whats a period like, whats "walking" (that normal graceful hip swing thing) like that for a girl.
    when i turn back into a guy id probably commit suicide because being a guy is so horrible it sucks im planning on suicide anyways i can't stand this horrible crap any longer.

• You serious about checking out? What's the hurry? You made it this far into your 30s, why call it quits now? It can't really be that bad now can it?

• @JudgmentDay
      No. There is one more chip. [points to his head] And it must be destroyed also.
      Here. I cannot self-terminate. You must lower me into the steel.
      I'm sorry, John. I'm sorry.
      I must go away, John.
      It has to end here.

What Guys Said 20

• Masturbate.
    Play with my boobs.
    Find out what the hullaballoo about vibrators is all about.
    Make idiotic rants about misogyny.
    File a false rape allegation against a total stranger.
    Use affirmative action to get a job I'm not qualified for and then bitch about how the qualified people are paid more than me.

You know, everyday female stuff,

• If I were a hot girl? I would make like $10,000 stripping.

• Get double penetrated and or one in the mouth too. Maybe risk one day of period to understand it better

• Honestly, I think I would be a slut. I would try to sleep with as many guys as possible to see what sex feels like for girls.

And take lots of pictures naked so I can look at them when I turn back into a guy :)

• masturbate, take nudes of myself try to squirt lol.

• Mud wrestle other hot chicks for money.

• everyone in this comment section unleashing their most gayest inner thoughts

• This thread makes me shake my head

• masturbate over my male self pictures

• i would have multi orgasms.

• That would be the week i turn into a millionaire

• Make random guys eat my ass

• Dillllllllllllllldossssssssssss

• Cry, and hope it wasn't during a period

• Touch myself. AYYYY LMAO

• I have come across too much TSF porn to be able to fully answer this xD (Rule 34: Yes there is also a porn category for exactly your question static.tvtropes.org/.../rule_34_large_8682.jpg )

• Get a sugar daddy and not give him sex

• End up pregnant

• I guess the pregnancy disappears after this 1 week time limited hocus pocus wears off though. Oh well being one week pregnant and then the pregnancy disappears isn't so bad, imagine if it did not, I guess it's really going to be problematic when it's time for the baby to be delivered.

• wear feminine clothing

• have sex