Is Trump still gonna make America white again?

It's been months since he's talked about deporting all those illegals and anchor babies. All he ever talks about now is terrorist attacks and keeping America safe. I'm scared he completely forgot about making America white again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well his convention is pretty damn white. He's getting there.

• Yeah me and my friends weren't thinking and invented the worst drinking game ever "Drink When You See A Non White At The RNC"

• @Spiorad_Aisce there's actually lots of self-hating blacks, latinos, and muslims.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh? You didn't know? He's actually a Mexican Muslim 👳💁👀

• I hope not. But I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to do that.

• It's 100% impossible to make a country all white lol

• We can only hope... He probably just doesn't want to scare of the foreign voters right now.

What Guys Said 9

• He has a new line of hats ready to go (Straight from China)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...125ee5cbf9.jpg

• Lets hope he moderates his racism a bit more.

• No, he's going to make America great again.

• Troll I pity you.
    Go back to your Klan bbq.

• He's not going to do a fucking thing. This con man is selling a load of bullshit that he will never act on. The only thing he will do is direct taxpayer money into his companies and create monuments to himself.

• I really have no clue why people would even begin to trust someone who's totally inexperienced in the field of government and legislation let alone someone who couldn't even keep his own self out of debt lol

• If your ideal was realised ie no blacks in america then your country would collapse and then where would you be? everyone is entitled to a opinion but i think you are 60 years behind my friend

• Yeah, in terms of meaning is zero.
    He spends his time talking about hilary, lol.

• Trump will make our nation safe again, illegals and minorities are usely the criminals

• Look at the demographics of the US population compared to illegal aliens and you'll find it's not that big of a dent to remove them.

• Last time I checked, this was more there land than it is any white person's. This land is stolen; lets not forget that.

• @CoconutDrums Actually it was won in the Mexican American War.