What's your favorite city to visit? Also, which city would you like to visit the most?

Can be any city anywhere in the world. Doesn't have to be a particular large city either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Paris 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• For American cities, I want to go to san Diego. My favorite city that I've been to is savannah, but my favorite place of key west

For international, I have a bunch that I loved. Capri (Italy) and nadi (Fiji) were dope. I'd love to visit a bunch of places. Too many to list

• I was in Key West for the first time this April. Loved it. Ironically the following weekend I was back home in CA and went down to San Diego. Both great places and different in their own unique ways. I'd give a slight edge to the Florida Keys. Italy and Fiji both sound pretty cool.

• Key west of fucking amazing. I almost got a chance to live there, but my boss fucked me over at the worst possible time 😑. I've never been to California besides lax. The closest I've been was the Las Vegas and/or the grand canyon. But san Diego seems chill as fuck. They were both awesome places. I lived in Sorrento, which is right by Capri so I took a couple boat rides there and to amalfi, Vesuvius and Naples. And Fiji is just... Bruh 😍😍😍

What Girls Said 1

• My favorite city is Barcelona, and would love to visit Venice, New York, Havana, Florence, and so on. Can't make up my mind lol, love traveling

• Wow youve been all over the place lol. Europeans have so many places to go and countries near by. In North America the thrill is going from state to state or province to province. Must be an awesome feeling to explore all those new cultures.

What Guys Said 2

• Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada) was pretty cool. I'm not much of a city person but that was cool.

• Hope to check it out some day. Closest places I've been to near Halifax are Maine and Montreal, Quebec.

• Forgot about Montreal, that was awesome too. Maine is pretty much the same as Nova Scotia

• Love San Diego.