What do you think is the silliest body part to be insecure about?

If all the body parts one could be insecure about which one do you think is the silliest one to do so with?

im gonna go with the butthole lol. Beleive it or not I did see a question on here from a girl worried about how her butt hole looked lol.

0|0
21|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Since i'm living in a country where almosg 60% people get plastic surgeries let me list the things that my friends' got surgeries for:
    - unever nostril size
    - lips' colour
    - vagina : literally inside vagina
    - small ear lobes
    - flat forehead
    -too small toes
    -dark elbows
    - dark arm pits
    - stiff shoulders

I can go on... But yes they all did get surgeries because of them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The liver, oh my liver is ugly, I am afraid to show my liver because of it.
    Instead of being afraid of showing your liver because that means you got disemboweled

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Eye/hair colour. I really don't believe people should be insecure about things like that. Just because that person has that eye colour/hair colour they shouldn't be concerned. Although hair colour is easily changable, you shouldn't need to go to that resort to be more appealing to the opposite gender.

I've come across girls and guys on GaG with questions like "Most guys like (insert hair colour here) should I dye my hair that colour to be more appealing?" Or "I want (insert eye colour here) should i wear contacts or get them coloured?" Like wtf?

2|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders. Like, I know I have square shoulders, and I really want soft sloping shoulders like my sister-but it's literally the most shallow thing to be insecure over.

Also, eye lids. I really want big solid eyelids. It makes it easier to wear make up. My eyes aren't like that, and it's so annoying.
    Could she just give me her big lids?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2ddf79c50c.jpg
    really, just a little
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...ias-32680695-500-281.jpg

And Kathleen, omg, just a little Kathleen
    i.ytimg.com/vi/8QJnbYsw8QQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Also, I'm not insecure at all about this-but I wish my forehead was bigger. It's like not big at all. It's not like that lady from houswives (the one that went to jail) but I don't know, it's small compared to other foreheads XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Labia and nipples for girls.

For guys?

Penis colour. Unless you are green and moldy no one cares.

3|0
    1|0
  • Forehead.. my friend worries and is insecure about her forehead XD
    Nobody wants to see what her butthole looks like why would she care lmao!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about my lack of eyelid space (it makes it so a lot of eye shadow/liner looks are inaccessible to me and I feel that I look better with my eyebrows raised). Most people outside of the makeup fanatic community would think that's rather silly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pussy lips lol. I saw tons of questions about this on here... wth.

2|2
    0|0
  • Eye color, skin color and hair color.
    Also bellybutton shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine = the soles of my feet.

They R truly revolting though.
    I won't ever let anyone touch them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your toes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feet. No one likes them, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone actually complained about their butthole.. wow i don't think any other body part will top it as the silliest insecurity, however, but probablyhow long a neck is

0|0
    0|0
  • probably feet

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe pussy. i hate mine bc i think its too pink and the clit is big is ugly. stupid to think these things tho lol

1|0
    0|0
  • well if I'm being realistic... the ears. people get plastic surgery because they're so self-concious! I don't get it, they're just ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be insecure about your birthmark or freckles (if you have them) and eye color/ or hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feet I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the silliest thing I'm insecure about is my freckles and a birthmark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the back of the knee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lips

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm self conscious about the length of my neck. Its just so short. Its not irregularly short, but I notice it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Your family jewels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your penis. I mean every pink anon says 2 inches is absolutely fine and size doesn't matter lol. Cmon guys.. stop stressing already it's confirmed to be fine.

0|0
    2|0
  • How about your race? Does that count as body part? Since white people are constantly seen in the media and minorities don't get as much opportunities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Earlobes

0|0
    0|0
  • eye color!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kidneys probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of one thing I'm insecure about except maybe height. Even then I've accepted myself as a manlet

0|0
    0|0
  • Im very confident with my body, but sometimes I care a little to much about my calf muscles when I wear shorts. I usually wear short shorts though cuase i dont give a fuck what anybody thinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • The brain, if you're retarded then you'd be too stupid to realize.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna with forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • inner thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • face

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't like for guys to see their butthole.

0|0
    0|0