Are you playing Pokemon Go?

Are you playing? What do you think about the game?
I tried it and I don't think it's that great. It's like every other game and after some time I'll get bored of it.

It's really overrated. You have to walk around the city looking for Pokemons. The only good thing is that it encourages you to go out instead of staying home and playing games on your computer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I think it's boring. It's just a scavenger hunt game with pokemon attached. All you do is look for a pokemon and then flick at it when you find it to catch it.

Plus people are driving like shitheads now. Even moreso than before and someone innocent is going to have their life ruined when they get hit by a car and are disfigured for life or killed because someone just had to play while driving.

• In my town there was a fight because the game. A boy was crossing the street and looking at his phone because he was trying to catch a pokemon. He didn't look around and jump right in front of a car. The driver managed to avoid him but was really mad. When he got out of the car he beat the sh*t out of the boy. He will never play this game again.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend who is a fireman told me that there was like 7 cars outside the fire station trying to catch that thing. They blocked the firetruck. He finally told them he was going to call the police if they didn't move. I think this game is getting out of hand.

What Guys Said 17

• Jesus there are so many of these, no it really isn't it's literally "Ingress" one of the most pointless GPS games ever. With a different gui and a few mechanics, it's still just collect x to get x, then collect more, then collect more and more and more because more and there's not even any pokemon fighting, it's a simple CLICK CLICK CLICK not actual turn based abilities.

It's just Ingress with a pokemon update. But gps apps aren't mainstream so everyone shit their pants. Now killing each other and fucking up subways to catch pokemon.

• Somewhat. Been playing a lot less now because there's currently a bug with the nearby pokemon, aka the "3 step bug" and because the servers are very unstable.

• I ran out of pokeballs. So my game is over.

• You can get more pokeballs.
      On the world map, you’ll see floating blue diamonds scattered about. These are PokeStops! You’ll need to physically walk to these PokeStops, and when you’re in range the blue diamonds will change into circular icons, signifying you can interact with them. Tap and you’ll see a real picture of the location, otherwise known as a Photo Disc. Spin the Photo Disc with your finger to get free Poke Balls and other items, like Pokemon Candy used to Power Up you Pokemon.

• It's close :D Around this things are many Pokemons you can catch some.

• I should stop living out in the middle of nowhere.

• Great concept. Love the graphics of the Pokemon.

However, I prefer the traditional battle style having been competitive for many years. If Pokemon Go refines PVP, I'm hooked.

• I wish if you walked by somebody playing the game you could duel them if both agreed. That would be fun.

• @ihatethiswebsite

It would be very cool, also extremely disruptive.

• Lol yeah you people act like it's something dumb but we've all done it before.. Its just a more technological scavenger hunt. Its awesome and brings back memories

• I do not play it because if I started I'd be addicted.

I spent hundreds of hours playing pokemon red & blue on the gameboy when I was younger. I know how this will end..

• I haven't downloaded it yet.. I guess i won't download too.. I like playing BİA3

• No and I am not going to start

• Yeah but not much. it's... meh

• After some time yea i'll get bored if it too.. but not before I catch'em all 😫

• no, I couldn't get it on my phone

• nope, i dont have any cell phone

• Sometimes but it's kinda shitty in my area, gotta put in a lot of effort to get shit done.

• Definitely not. I won't consider it.

• I tried it but I don't really like it.

• It's just the nostalgia really

• Yeah all time :D

What Girls Said 10

• Nope.
    When someone explained it to me, it sounded very interesting but for some reason I couldn't get myself to actually try it out.

• I don't expect you to understand the pure nostalgia, being that you're only 21 and missed the prime time of Pokemon

• Yeah. I love it, so addicting.

• I needed poke balls so I spent like one hour walking back and forth between two pokestops lol

• @ihatethiswebsite hahaa! I can't go to any more pokestops because my bag is full of potions and stuff u need to battle, but I live in the middle of nowhere (according to Pokemon go) and nothing is around me so I have tons of stuff haha. Once I find gyms though... it's going down lol

• I put a Pokemon in the gym at like 11pm and when I woke up in the morning somebody already killed it lol.

• no.. no im not

• I'm not playing it, i haven't tried and I don't plan to

• I try, but I don't have data on my phone right now which makes it kind of difficult.

• I'm to lazy to play it seriously tbh

• No. I don't really like games, in general.

• Yes. It's pretty addicting.

• I think it is really overrated