Guys, Would you take advantage of the fact a girl was 24, shy, and never had a boyfriend?

Let's say this girl likes you and wants to be with you. Would you take advantage of her innocence or be genuine? Also should this girl even admit to said guy that she has never had a boyfriend and is in fact a virgin?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't.

I would give this hypothetical girl a lifetip though:

If your safety and trust rests entirely on the hope of another person's character integrity, then life is going to ROYALLY fuck you.

What Guys Said 24

• Absolutely, she would see genuine parts of me and the intentions behind showing them would be hidden. I would have fun dating her for a few weeks have sex for a while and if I don't get attached (wouldn't have been planning on it) move on to some other chick.

But totally would have gone after that first girl for the sex and pretended like I was slowly being drawn into wanting a relationship with her.

• There's no point in asking this question since the guys who would not do it would state so proudly while the guys who would wouldn't say anything at all.

• Take advantage of what exactly? Guys are opportunistic by default, and girls are the ones who green lit any advance. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

As far as being a virgin, it's actually a valuable trait to most guys, specially if they are very immature sexually. You're a keeper, rather, because less experience on a woman usually means less baggage for a man to deal with.

• No I wouldn't take advantage of her. as for your 2nd question it's hard to say some guys would see her as a conquest well others would try to be understanding and go slow in till she felt she want it to further

• I'd believe her to be a liar.

• No, id never take advantage of her, id feel horrid if i did, it wouldn't be right and i dont see a point in taking advantage of her, id be patient with her, loving and caring

• No I wouldn't

• I won't lie, neither advantage nor genuine love will happen in few seconds. I can try dating first see what goes on from there. She liking me though will make me more sexually inclined to her.

• I wouldn't take advantage. Love comes naturally and connection has to be built.

• Of course not. That would be a really shitty thing to do.

• how could you take advantage?

• That would be great. She just has to marry me to have sex.

• Genuine. I would never try to take advantage of someone or manipulate them.

• You should probably keep your virginity to yourself for a while, he might look at it as a challenge to be won.

• no,.

• Tbh. Yes. Yes I would.

• Taking advantage I feel is the wrong word

• I wouldn't tell that, as long as it doesn't become necessary (he asks to have sex and you want to agree).

• no, i am 24 and virgin too!:)

• "Would you take advantage of her innocence or be genuine?"

What does that even mean?

• Be genuine as in be real and not have bad intentions

• I don't understand how this would make her different from another girl. Nobody should ever takes advantage of any other person, in no sense. Sexually speaking, there are lots of men and women that are only interested in having sex, so, as far as they are agreeing on that, there is nothing wrong about it, hence, why should they go taking advantage of a guy or a gal seeking for love?

• What do you mean by take advantage? That can also mean rape, no I'm not gonna rape

• no, only players do that taking advantage shit, and pure virgins are desired, not a girl who sleeps around, or had too many boyfriends in my opinion

• I would like her to be honest but I don't date virgins so it's a mut point