Anybody knows what does this image mean?

Now, as everyone can see. The bigger picture says the word " TRUTH" but when viewed carefully the word truth is written with the word" LIES". I would like to know what does this image actually signify? Is there any message in this image? I think it does but not sure what.

Or does it signify anything at all?

Does it indicate that every lie is eventually coated or covered up with the truth or does it indicate that truth itself is made of combination of lies in that case it will not be the truth?
Hope the question was interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a statement that if you say something loud enough, and often enough, people will believe it, even if it is false. That is one meaning

Another is that behind every truth there is a set of lies, or assumptions, that don't effect the integrity of the truth itself.

Another interpretation is that behind every so called truth that you believe is hidden a set of lies, and if you just look closely you will find them.

Another would be that you should look more closely into your own beliefs.

But as with most art it comes down to your own ideas, and interpretations.

What Girls Said 3

• History-aka celebrating Columbus as the great noble explorer.
    I was a child and they made us do a report on a famous person from a list, I picked Francisco Pizarro. Bad idea. I hated him, he was a murderer. And I don't get why we kids have to idolize conquistadors.. who were often terrible people who did nothing but steal and murder.

• The truth is always laced with little white lies?

• That even the truth is filled with lies?

• That's what I wanted to know. Anyway thanks for your opinion

• If the truth is also filled with lies then it means it's not the truth because truth and lies are opposites, right?, if truth was also filled with lies then it's a sort of paradox.

I mean this image is actually confusing.

What Guys Said 10

• Some facts will appear to be true or have been accepted as true. But when you take a closer look, its really a lie

• i think it's suggesting there are lies even in what we may perceive or are told is the truth

• Lies can be presented in such a way that they are easily but mistakenly accepted as the truth.

• it means our accepted truth is actually made off tiny lies.

take the calculation of a circle. we calculate the circumference and volume using pi, yet nobody knows what "exactly" pi is so the come out is always partly a littly lie or "approximation", not the truth.

• Although people tell you things, even people who you trust it doesn't always mean tgey speak tge truth.
    Now the lies aren't always something bad, but sometimes used to hide a more horrible truth or sometimes to fool ya.
    Thats what i believe it means

• It means nothing. Just faggoty art.

• that the truth is filled with lies

• "The truth is full of lies", or something? Just a guess.

• The more lies are told can be believed as a truth
    If you didn't look them up yourself

• There's more to something than what meets the eye?