Am I too young to worry about finding someone that will love me for who I am it's just so confusing?

My friends are telling I won't find him if I don't start now.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes you feel better you have an easy ten years before normal people will start asking you when you're going to settle down. So calm down.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• At age 14? I would think so.

Unless you're like me and had never signed up with a real birthdate thus the age number displayed on your profile isn't even remotely close to how old you actually are in real life.

You have plenty of time. Worry about completing high school and getting that diploma and qualifying for college or figure out what you really want to do with your life and how you want to be able to support yourself eventually and take on more responsibilities that are required and part of the whole growing up process.

• Don't worry about these things surely you will find someone that loves you for whom you are and you are still very young.

• Don't listen to your friends, they even don't have enough experience in life.
    You're too young to worry about something like that.

• umm your friend are idiots.

• what do I do?

• Ignore anyone under the age of 25, and any woman over 30.

Instead of worrying about finding someone who loves you for who you are, think deeply about what you really want in someone. And you have plenty of time to determine what those things are. But don't use the strategy of trying to learn these things by making mistakes. It's the excuse of a slut.

• way too young but i do the same thing so rip

• you're way too young,,, right now, just worry about school

• ur only 14

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, you're only 14. You have plenty of time for boys and relationships. Right now, you should focus on school and preparing for your future.

• Your friends are stupid.

• You have your whole life to find someone! Don't look for anything, just let it happen, everything happens for a reason