Do you think Asian guys less manly than White guys?

explain

• Yes
    24% (13)46% (17)33% (30)Vote
  • No
    76% (41)54% (20)67% (61)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm not racist since I am Asian.

1|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No they are not. Being manly has nothing do with "race". It's about his behavior and his looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No, not at all. I don't place how 'manly' I think a man is based off of his amount of body-hair/build.

1|3
    0|1
  • No, manly men are manly men no matter what race they belong to. Plus Asian guys are just gorgeous! Asian people in general are gorgeous.

2|2
    0|1
  • They aren't "less manly" lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Less manly? We'll yes if they have boobs or are gay... But that goes for any man, not particular race and such... 👀

0|1
    0|0
  • Sort of. I'm just not attracted to Asian guys, but I don't know if it has to do with them being less manly, necessarily.

1|1
    0|2
  • When I see a tiny, scrawny guy, and he looks like one of those Korean pop stars that look like teenage girls - yeah...

If the guy is a normal dude... then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no. for example, my korean boss can scare the pants off most white boys. i know he's manly, and nobody screws with his store cause they know he's crazy and will come after them.

1|2
    0|1
  • Are white guys even manly lol?
    I'm teasing I'm teasing. I don't understand or care much for "manliness" since it has no set universal definition. If you are male, you are plenty manly in my eyes

2|0
    0|1
  • No. Wth... lol

0|2
    0|1
  • No they're not

0|1
    0|1
  • I think they kinda look like Asian girls and Asian girls kinda look like Asian guys... Sorry but you're all the same to me :/
    I swear I'm not racist just bad with finding differences

0|1
    2|3
    • Nah fam that was kinda racist, to say Asian men and women look alike... c'mon.

• @Summerjonee But their faces are very similar... Have you seen the guys that dress like girls there? They fool me completely

• The guys that look like girls are supposed to look like girls tho, so they're supposed to fool you. I see what you mean, but your comment was kinda racist.

• No, not at all

0|0
    0|1
  • By appearance yes in general. By personnality not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are men, regardless of race.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't judge how manly someone is by their racerace. It's that individual person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 0|2
    1|0
    • That dude is on juice yo

• Show All
    • And yes he is on gear lmfao of course.

• @Fearless_banana cry more lol!!

• Seriously, GAG must of just lowered their standards again to allow this question through.

1|1
    0|0
  • lmao wut
    dem bruce lee can kick my sorry ass

2|1
    0|0
  • They ain't a real man, I used to beat a Chinese Guy at my high school, He was all Bleeding lmfao. They are also small as fu..

1|0
    3|4