What life advices you have been given, that you will never forget?

I don't know who he was, and I can't even recall what he looked like now. But he was in one of my dreams and he said to me"Don't just tell me about the things you want to succeed in. I want you to show me by actually doing them."

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i like that one :D i've learned that being a person of action is better than being a person of words.

-not every action needs a reaction
    -put necessities over wants
    -having no debt and living modestly is better than being buried in it and living lavishly
    -people remember the feelings tht u give them rather than the exact words

What Guys Said 4

• It's probably been just over 10 years ago but I'll never forget the advice my dad gave me. To make a long story short my dad is a mechanic for a bus line and to be honest, I'd take his word about cars over anyone else's. Anyway, I told him I wanted to be a mechanic like him and he told me 'no'. He said that because he wanted me to get a job that needed me to use my head more than my hands and to simple put, he wanted me to want something greater than what he had.

• Work for a big company with lots of benifits , particularly health benefits

• Do a good job, but not a great job or you may find yourself doing it for the rest of your career.

• Basically my dad telling me to be myself

What Girls Said 2

• Hi!
    I have been taught so much I wouldn't know where to start. Best Advice so far Believe in yourself even when no else does.

• so many.
    One that always sticks to me is to be early and be prepared.