Dear PC leftists, why do you always try to speak for black people? And then get mad when they don't agree with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're liberals, they're the biggest fascists and oppressors out there xD
    If you don't agree with me and if your opinions don't fit my agenda, you're a racist privileged asshole.
    That's liberals for you xD

• "If you don't agree with me and if your opinions don't fit my agenda, you're a racist privileged asshole." I think you plagiarized that from Trump.

• @Red_Arrow hahaha sure... xD

@asker they will also compare you to Hitler if you don't agree with them xD

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think I'm particularly "politically correct" but I am definitely a lefty and I don't think I've ever said stuff about the black community that black people would disagree with.
    I also don't think it's very smart to dismissively call other people "social justice warriors". American society is pretty fucked up in a lot of ways and you can probably be glad there are still some people out there whose intentions are to fix these numerous problems. Black people in the US do experience certain types of discriminations. That's a statistical fact. The only reason I can think of that somebody would oppose people trying to talk about these facts is that this person profits from the current social inequality.

• Because they need to shut the fuck up. I know what's best for them.

• That better be sarcasm. Otherwise, you're just a jerk.

• Have you looked at this world? BLM is nothing. All of the minorities are suffering! And the poor, even those who are white, suffer! And you want to know why we are against the 1% and their madness? They go to Elite Schools where they get Incredible Educations and then, surprise surprise, continue to lead!

• Then why are you on their side?

• Generalizations Season 16 ep11

• They do it because they desperately need the black and other minority votes to win any election. So they shamelessly kiss their ass, feed them some of the most racist bullshit you have ever heard, and even though some black people don't agree with them, as a whole blacks typically unquestionably vote liberal. That is the goal. Not to help them or to improve society. To get the black vote. The get mad because they fear black people might not vote extreme liberal if the trend continues.

• Because we can

What Girls Said 1

• wtf is a PC leftist or an SJW?

• PC= Politically Correct SJW=Social Justice Warrior

• @genuinlysensitive Thanks. @Asker Those sound like terms used to categorize people you don't know and make blanketed assumptions about them and their intentions all the while being incredibly passive aggressive