All my friends say that I have a low self esteem. What should I do to increase my self-esteem?

A lot of people call me pretty to make me feel better about myself when I know they are lying. They all say I have a terrible self esteem and should do something about it. My friend's mom said she liked my body figure but that's probably a lie. Cause I am super tall for a girl (5'10 (175cm)) and I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I'm not skinny like a model and no guys would like me (although I am skinnier than my 2 best friends). But I sometimes feel like a super obese person. One of my friend's mom said that I'm so tall and I won't get a boyfriend ever. I know I'm smarter than average though. I got 3rd in North America in a calculation competition when I was 12, 1st in Canada when I was 10 and 3rd in Pan America when I was 12 too and went on the CBC news twice. And a lot of people say that I'm good at art and piano too (I got 3rd in my District for piano). I also got the honor roll, science award and academic award at school. But no guys care about how smart you are if you are ugly af and way too tall for a girl. I heard if you have a higher self esteem it will make you prettier. So how do i increase my self esteem? (Btw, I'm also Asian and Asians are suppose to be short and cute but I'm gigantic.)

Most Helpful Girl

• therapy?

What Guys Said 1

• improve yourself, be silent

• What do you mean by be silent? :o

• staying silent and maintaining low profile is one way to improve your self esteem.

What Girls Said 1

• Having low self esteem is the worst.