Are you watching the Republican National Convention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Loved it. Thought it was a great speech

What Guys Said 15

• Well I heard was what he claims to do with no explanations on how he plans to do these things. Typical politicians.

"hey just take everything I say on faith because.. I have guys trust me.. They're better than any other guys. Believe me."

• Well that's what he normally says and it usually works out pretty well

• @Telekinetic-Potato I am retired from the government. Worked for the Department of Information Technology as an IT/PA (Information Technology/Program Analyst). Fancy title. I supported hundreds of employees and resolved their computer and networking problems so they could do their job. I also developed computer programs and databases for the gov't.

• @AlphaMale1 I know the exact line of work. My father is currently going insane because of how stressful and difficult a job like that is. I don't think people realize that being in charge of a network, writing programs to make things run on it and offer support for the programs is really like having 4 jobs. Especially if your working with security that needs to be as good as what you work with. You must be a very smart person.

• No, I'm already sick enough without it.

• Yes.

God Bless Donald Trump

• The guy with multiple marriages? Yes, what a pious man LOL

• @Peskyn3gr0

No one is perfect. Everyone is flawed.

Clearly his infidelity served as a lesson to his children, on what not to do.

• Indeed, he seems to have raised some great kids. Sometimes a parent can serve as a warning.

• I just finished watching it, yeah.

I'd rather vote for Ivanka than her father. He was disgusting.

• Hell no, that thing is crap, it was on when battle bots was supposed to be on, i dont care about the republican party, or any politician for that matter, i was hoping to watch ice wave duke it out in the arena only to find old politicians lying and duking it out lol that isn't right

• I saw bits of it and laughed at the stupidity of most of it. Then it got old and pathetic.

• Lol fuck NO

• Hell no. Why would I want to see the retards who are going to ruin this country.

• I watched some of it, yeah. Did I agree with his speech? With what he said about Hillary, yes. The rest I didn't agree with.

• I watched it.
    #TrumpPence16

• Nah, maybe I might watch it online someday, but that is only if Trump actually won. Again, I might watch it, but it's not set in stone.

• i live in cleveland, so, it's kind of like im there, but im not. im only watching it for the speeches, anyone but trump, anyone but trump

• I saw about 300 people wearing giant white cowboy hats, some were sparkly...

Do you think they wear those hate daily, or just when a television camera is pointed at them?

• yeah it's the biggest load of horseshit fear mongering and propaganda. Trump's speech is meaningless, irrelevant and without a plan to accomplish any of the dumb shit he's saying.

• I love how he wants to blame hillary for everything the republicans spent 8 years blaming obama for. lol. what a fucking joke.

• still watching. trump has no charisma and horrible oratory skills. YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL YOUR WHOLE SPEECH DUMB ASS.

• Holy shit that ending was so anti-climactic. no enthusiasm from the crowd at all.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• No way... I have a life.

• No, but I'm sure it's a shitshow.

• The democratic debates were a shit show and I still watched them when I could.

Because I recognize the need to listen to the opposite viewpoint, and not just dismiss it because they're "democrats"

• @PT1911 this whole election is a shitshow tbh

• @PT1911 Were they? You sure? Because it seemed like the democratic debates were far more civilized than the high school mud-slinging of the GOP debates. Like watching a bunch of children throw a hissy fit, was also extremely pessimistic, like the RNC.

• Nope

• No... I'm actually tired of hearing about it.

• It's been on the living room t. v. for days, I'm happy I watched but am even more happy it's over.

• No. i just got home... i missed it every since night i;m going to miss the democratic national convention too

• What is that?

• Yes! Donald Trump for President 2016!!!

• Nope.