Why do people hate Christians?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate Christians. I just don't like the extreme one's or the one's who try to force you to submit to their religion. Everyone has a right to do what is right for them. For some people, that means that Christianity is not for them. While other people may be very devoute. There is nothing wrong with having a religion that fulfills your life. That is totally okay!

I've just had a lot of bad situations where people use it as a way to bully me into feeling like a terrible person. Or putting words in my mouth, or putting people against me when I've done nothing wrong. I've not had a good experience with Christianity, so don't ever expect me to devote myself to it.

But if someone feels it's right for them, the I will be supportive of them. I don't tear people down for believing in it. I think everyone should do what is best for them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I think whatever the country is, the dominant religion is likely to receive hate from their Liberals or some extreme atheists.

• I just don't care for the closed minded extremists.

• I don't hate Christians, I just hate when they walk up to me and aggressively try to shove their religious bullshit down my throat. Legit happens at least once a week when I'm in a big city.

• Thought it said Christmas...

People often dislike religion as a whole, myself included.

• Not all hate them, don't assume for the whole of us.

• I don't hate :)

• Because they think they're better than them

• People have been hating Christians since Jesus was crucified and they always will nothing knew. Even self identified christians or " i dont subscribe to religion " people hate the Christians who are actually beleive in jesus. My best friend always said the more you turn your back on god and jesus the more youve sided with the devil and youve basically chosen where youl go after death.

What Guys Said 17

• The only people who hate Christians are the loony left, the militant queer lobby and, of course, Muslims.
    I am an Odinist. Even though millions of my kind were tortured and murdered hideously in the name of Jebus, I do not 'hate Christians'.
    That would be irrational.

• There's a lot of us and it teaches tolerance so there's rarely a violent response. So basically, easy targets.
    There are other reasons but I think this

• Because religion is not as great as it makes out

• Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world. But remember, we should not strive to be of this world or to desire worldly things.

• I don;t hate Christians, I just think their religion is dumb, it's not the only dumb one though.

• Who hates Christians besides Islamics?

• It's even true I don't hate Christians.

• It's just you dunno how to deny killing Muslims in millions and dunno how to find a way to accuse them so yours trying to focus on one thing and avoid all other facts cause it's not in ur favor
      You say oh yea that's the past , these are not christians
      Result is Muslims are killed in millions and someone like you accuse them by violence

• @Dimmu you have not carried yourself honorably so I have no desire to converse with you any more.

• Because the bible said they would.

• Loool you man have gone crazy on these topics? xD People hate christians who say "the only way to go heaven is Jesus and if you dont believe fuck off nonbeliever bastard"

• i dont think people hate the typical christian.. i think what people hate are the christians who try to shove the bible down your throat

• I'm Muslim
    Quran tells me to like Christians
    Specially the Religious ones

• christianity is pathetic, that's why,...

• I don't hatell anybody because of their religious beliefs, personally I'm a atheist but yeah

• What kind of click bait troll shit is this?

• I don't hate them

• I don't hate them, I just find them closed-minded and somewhat ignorant. Not all Christians, though; some are great!

• thats just the way it is

• Because Christians do not act very Christian, and if there's one thing humans hate it's hypocrisy.

• I disagree with your take on hypocrisy. People love it. It's a great excuse to spew hatred and avoid rational thought.

• @Editor I would say that the people who love hypocrisy, probably don't go around hating Christians.