Do you want kids?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought I wouldn't. I'm vulgar, I'm drunk a lot, I smoke, curse, make profane jokes which are often inappropriate even for some adults.

But I had a single mother who brought her kids one time while we were drinking (somewhat inappropriately). Her daughter ran up to me and asked me to give her a piggyback ride while I tried to stay as far away from the children as I could to avoid being a bad influence.

I picked her up and sprinted and spun around, and she was so happy. Her mother was a widow (soldier who died fighting). Her daughter called me "dad" that night and it just pulled at the heart strings.

I never thought I'd like children but that night changed everything. After that her son also wanted a piggyback ride, and I was drunk but I sprinted and spun around, and it was funny. Then both wanted a piggyback ride at one time and that was pretty damned hard, but I think I was happier than I ever was that night. I dressed up as Spiderman later and sang Karaoke with the kids.

Unfortunately my wife and I can't have children, but I'm hoping to adopt some day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want 3 kids =))
    Maybe 4

• Sure about that? I think one is hard enough! I don't have kids (wife and I can't have any) but I babysit some for single mothers while they get a chance to be free and just have some free time (to pursue men, e. g.). I ended up carrying one of the daughters (5 years old) one time in an elevator. While I had my back turned, she pushed every damned floor on the elevator while we were surrounded by people! Out of embarrassment, I left on the next floor and climbed up 20 flights of stairs with her. 3 or 4 of those would probably me insane.

• That's a very smart move. I'm hoping to adopt one some day but I'm not sure I'd be a very good father. The problem is that everything kids do to get into trouble is funny to me. It's hard for me to scold them when I'm laughing all the time.

• @ak666 haaha I'm the same! 😂 I hope my future husband is stricter to even it out!
      But maybe it comes naturally once someone becomes a parent ^^

What Guys Said 11

• Yup sure do, 2 probably maybe 3 or more depending on how life goes.

• yes, but sometime later in my life

• Sure do

• maybe

• Not right now but at some point, yes.

• I want as many kids as possible.

• Sure.

• yes God yes

• absolutely not...

• No
    worlds sucks , I wish I was never born. My children should not live in this hell.

• Yes, 3 or 4.

What Girls Said 14

• yes i do!

• Yes, I do. Even though I'm scared of what might happen to them. The world is getting even more dangerous.
    I want to give them everything I never had.

• Hell yeah! Creating something that's 50% me and 50% the person I love seems like a pretty cool concept.

• Eventually... Later in life.

• Absolutely!! So excited for that stage in my life

• No. Never

• I want kids

• Yes I do.

• Yes👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

• Don't hate me, but i would say not in the next million years

• yesss

• Hell nah I love kids but when they are not mine

• Yes. I want to give birth to 2 and then adopt one. (3 total)
    I love children :)

• No, I don't want to gain weight and people to only care / talk about my baby. I prefer people to talk about me