What is the best part of being a part of your family?

Most Helpful Girl

• You just will never find people like your family, that's a fact. My family is super unique too.. We like to go to bed early and our breakfast/coffee time is more important than dinner time. We Talk for about an hour every morning

Most Helpful Guy

• were all like a bunch of friends.. its not like an uptight household where everything is rigid and uncomfortable.. we all wrestle with each other and laugh at each other and stuff.. and when its time to work and get things done, we work together

What Girls Said 18

• I grew up in church, so if you were in my family the greatest thing is that you have access to the Bible and prayers and worship.

• The family get togethers are best over dinner or special occasions, meeting family i don't get to see that often, learning and listening about where my family originally came from, i always find that interesting it gives me greater knowledge of who i am, but just the stories and that warm unity feeling mainly, nothing better than a good family.

• We're hospitable and warm and loving and polite and respectful and we aren't uptight and we like good vibes and we care a lot for eachother and our guests ~~~~💃🏻

• You'll never be hungry and over fed most of the time

• You get to be with a bunch of snobs who only ever seem to value discussions about stock markets, Dostoevsky & sailing aye

• We are rich. Kinda arrogant tbh. I get anything I want. I love my brother!

• My daddy can cook too. Especially with me being vegan and all. And we are religious so we donate lots of money to people that need it. We are all obsessed with god. Whenever something goes wrong we just talk to him. We are always there for each other and we are very very intelligent. Not a single one of us has graduated over the age of 15.

• I honestly can't think anything 😕 That's sad.

• I have no dumb family members, we're all intelligent and capable. Never had financial issues and we all got a great sense of humor. Thanks to my parents who've always been tough to get a laugh out of.

• the gossip lol. my family is hugeeee and there's always someone doing something shady :)

• I like... that there's weird people.

• Security/safety.
    No matter what, they got my back or something like that.
    Oh and mom's cooking.

• The way it looks on paper + driving home afterward.

• Yeah uh, there is nothing lmao. Bunch of assholes. 😂

• Oh the jokes... I swear their sense of humour is lit :D
    Also, you will never get hungry.

• My mom is very caring and compassionate and supportive and we are best friends

• I don't have to pay for anything.

• There's no such thing as the best part of being part of my family. They're sick, they don't respect me and they hate.
    I can't wait for the day I'll get rid of them. They're toxic.

• Okay, sorry to hear that, I guess your the black sheep of the family

• You come like Cinderella, don't worry your fairy godmother is close by and Prince charming

• Ahahaha

There's no prince charming. I'll get out of this situation by myself. :)

• the food

What Guys Said 3

• We're old fashioned, good morals and values, kind loving, hospitable, fun and interesting, mature, disciplined ( except for my little sisters lol ) and laid back and you could never be safer then in my family we've got fire fighters, cops, soldiers and nurses. and even though we may be at odds with each other now and then when trouble comes knocking we band together and take of one another.

and never will never be an end to the interesting and fun/crazy stories my family could tell you about their lives. Lot of good people in my family, hope to add more to it in the future.

• Being away from it

• Most of my family are wealthy so there's that