17 and want a baby and looking for a baby daddy?

I'm 17 and I want a baby. I was wondering if guys would want to get a 17 year old girl pregnant with no strings attached unless they want the strings

Well I'm almost done with school ad I already have a degree in cosmetics and I work at sephora

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you look for some education, instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

Just... no.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Have you ever even met a baby? Because most of them are assholes and they’re the only variety of people even more moody and cranky than teenagers.

Look, I know. I know you want a baby because you feel alone and you want someone who will love you and need you. I get that. And that’s why you should go get a puppy. Because puppies are totally glad when you come home to see them. Babies on the other hand aren’t there when you come home from school to see them because they’ve been taken away by child protective services because you can’t just leave babies on the floor while you run to class. This is just one of the many differences between puppies and babies.

And then when your parents get all pissed off that you got a puppy just say, "I’m pregnant." Once you calm them down and they see that you’re really just carrying around a puppy instead of a fetus they’re much more likely to think reasonably and will probably be fine with a puppy. It’s all about perspective really.

Sweetie, please stop and rethink having a child this early in your life. Children are extremely hard to raise. When it is your time to have a child, you will know. Until then, finish high school and go to college so that when you do have a child you will be able to give them the best life possible.

What Guys Said 17

• Get a pet.

• i know i don't know you but at 17 i can say that you really don't need a baby. you have 60 years of life ahead of you. now is the time in your life when you prepare for your future. at your age that means studying and focusing on school.

trust me, i just had a baby last year, having a kid is faaaaar more work then you are ready to handle on your own in addition to getting your life in order

• I would say just sit down, and think about it for like a day, or y'know like a year or five. Then decide if you want a kid. It is a lot of responsibility, and I don't know too many people your age who state they enjoyed having a child at such a young age.

• Get a dog

• Go get yourself a pet, no babies for you yet!

• can't you bug a little dog or something? like a Chihuahua.

• Why can't you focus on your studies...

• finish school

go to college

THEN have kids.

• are you sure? dont you think its too soon for that?

• learn to take care of your own self first

• That is good advice and I am not saying it in a rude way towards the asker.
      It is so important to be able to take care of oneself first. Getting baby just because of one's desire is not a good move.

• @YaBaba baby is not a toy

• Wait until you're eighteen, then visit a sperm bank.

• Why don't you adopt one?

• Its not uncommon. Your hormones are telling you to get pregnant cause you're in your physical prime.

• I would when I'm 40+ with a 18 year old. At most a 21 year old. Preferably a virgin.

• it is weird i think.
    good age to sex but early for being mother

• Lol I think this is a bad idea I say stay away from preganancy it's not easy.

• Why all the hate? Its her body and her choice. Girl go make that baby ok.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• I want a baby too but that doesn't mean I should have a baby right now. You need to be financially stable first and out of school.

• Hey at least you're honest unlike the rest of the feminist

• @Joesyyyywhales I am not a feminist. I hate feminism. :p I have wanted a baby all my life.

• I thought I saw you mention that you were on a previous post. My bad, but I would still pick your answer as MHO

• What I would suggest is this... before making a choice go for family counselling... look at the ups n downs of having a baby right now n then having a baby later on... then make sure that u decide based on that... bcoz a baby's life is in ur hands so a more responsible approach would be more appropriate. Meet single teenage mothers n see how it turned out for them... overall having that baby will be better than all the downs... just make sure u can handle the ups n downs that come with it... best of luck :)

• You're either a millionaire, Amish or plain stupid.

• Don't have a baby until you're living on your own and living comfortably after having all your bills paid. Health insurance would be a plus too.

• Ok first of all, once you get pregnant your more like to not go for further education because you have to take care of your baby. Second of all in time and age anything can happen where your money will disappear and any one of us can be broke or homeless. Knowing this image if you do go homeless or poor with your baby the life will be the struggle. You more likely to have more kids then a person who waited longer to have children. Families who have less the n3 or 4 kids have better quality child care. So just think of that. Plus you have to give up most of your childhood and grow up. Getting a job its not easy like it use to be.

• Don't you want a man to support you and the baby? Don't you want your love for a man to come first before having a baby with him? Does the idea of a love child not appeal to you? The way you're going, you're just going to complicate things. And no MOST guys do NOT want to be a baby daddy or will want to date you if you're pregnant with some other dude's kid.

• I don't recommend this at all. Save up a lot more money before having a child.

• Oh dear god.

• Because working in cosmetics is gonna get you far in life, you're still a baby and you want a baby? *facepalm*

you're not gonna get serious answers here, especially when someone as young as you wants a child.

• I think ur a bit ahead of urself.. Ur still practically a kid. How are u gonna raise one? On one of those teen pregnancy reality shows?

• lol... how do ur parents feel about that

• Why don't you focus on your studies instead?

• * F. A. C. E. P. A. L. M *

• Go to Maury with that...

• weve all been there hun

• Is this for real? If it is, then i suggest you to wait, you're still pretty young. And it takes a whole lot of responsibilities when you have a child. Plus, you can't support yourself yet, so how do u expect to be able to support your child? Although i know you will have supporters, but still. Girl, you need to just focus on yourself now and dont rush into it. Focus on getting a good career and such. Life is serious, not something to be play with. Unless this post meant that you only want sex with no string attached? Id suggest you to use protection. Dont want to catch them dieseases or have a child with someone who won't support you both. And whom you dont plan on spending a lifetime with. you're still too young to even have sex too. But i guess, kids these days... smh.

• Grow up first. Being a single mom isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

• Sure you are.