Share a funny stories pwease :p?

I'm not feeling well right now for some reasons. You guys have any funny stories to share? Or some jokes? Or anything that isn't sad lol.

In the question I meant a funny story ( not a funny stories) sorry :P

36

Most Helpful Guy

• 'I don't always ask for an eid present , but when i do, i get an inshallah'

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• $200 Bucks It Is...

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

" Hi, is Tony home?"
    " No, he went to the store."

"Well, you mind if I wait?"

" No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over. "

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

• once when i was a kid i was standing outside on the streets of my home and a donkey was behind me and i didn't knew that and the donkey pushed his head on my back and i got down and the donkey walked on me :D

• OH MY GOD!!! were you okay?😂

• Hahahhahahah poor you 😂 elhamdulillah nothing bad happened

• hahahahaha yeah :D hmm alhamdulillah noting bad happened to me

• first thing that popped into my head but not my funniest.

went to a party once and me and my mate raided the house for food and we both ended up eating out of date shit, was funny as fuk lmao at sounding 12 yr old.

• 😂😂😂

• This made me giggle 😂 you came here to laugh with me or what? 😂

• Me using emoji. Is there anything funnier? lol

• Hahahah ooooh thats riiight!!! You rarely use any emojis!

CONGRATS 😂😜

• i heard a funny saying the other day!

What Girls Said 3

• Okay so, my favorite thing that makes people laugh is Jeff Dunham. So, this will definitively or almost definitively help! :D

https://youtu.be/A38YO3f2Bv4

• My freshman year of college, we were all on Spring Break... and the balcony of this house some of us had rented collapsed! A friend of ours from another school got on the air, blackout drunk, and "gave his story" to the reporters.

• One time this guy randomly sent me a pic of him doing a duck face with showing his flacid dick so there's that haha