Is it weird to fantasize about older women (late twenties early thirties for me)?

I'm 21 and am starting to find myself thinking about older girls who are older than me and fantasizing. I'm still a virgin, and college girls have kind of been horrible, so I find it hard to fantasize about them because most of them sleep around, and the other ones have lead me on or been bitches because they're so damn immature. I fantasize about older women because I view them as more mature, and I think it would be really sexy for an older (and likely experienced) woman to show me the ropes and take control (I don't know what to do obviously). I don't know how likely this is though, because I know most girls like dominant men who can control them. I am not into weird submissive stuff, but would like to have a girl show me the ropes! Ideally I would find a virgin girl my age, but that's just silly at this age, and girls my age don't like guys who are still virgins. Maybe when I get my first job after school I'll meet someone a bit older and this will happen :)

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Older" women? Really? They are like your big sister's age, if you had one!!
    Women in their 30's and 40's are a lot more fun, because they are beyond the 'little girl' BS of college, and know what they like, and how they want a man to love them!!
    Are you ready?
    I LOVE women, in that age range, because I don't need to teach them anything, don't need to worry about them being a virgin, or having sexual issues!!
    Most of the time these women want a Mature guy that can make them feel AMAZING, knowing how to use foreplay, teasing, a little of this and that, a good meal, some good wine!!
    Sometimes they just want a younger guy, and just get off, carnally!!
    Can't fault them, for that!!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• It's not weird. You have your reasons, they're reasonable, don't worry about it.

• nah, those women are HOT.

• Yeah, being with a more mature woman and actually being treated nicely is the dream

• No it isn't. I fantasize about women in their 40's too, since they're a lot more mature and less of bitches than young women.

• Hey some like em young (as long as their over 18 or within the 5 year age difference) and some like em old. To each their own, I don't judge and I don't think it matters.

• We all like MILFs my dude

• I think many guys hide the fact that they're attracted to women because it's somewhat considered a taboo. Guys want mature women as well. It's not weird at all.

• I do it all the time

• the women you described aren't even old.. liking older women isn't weird,, my first and only girlfriend was 10 years older than me

• late 20's / early 30's ain't old.

• I know, but it's almost a full decade older than me, so it kind of is relatively speaking