Does anyone not know which candidate they are voting for?

I'm curious as to whether or not there is anyone left to persuade. In my experience I know who I'm voting for we'll before we get to the conventions and no campaign is really going to change that. I can't name anyone I know that is still trying to decide and I truly doubt if there are any out there.
Can you still be persuaded or is the next 3.5 campaign months a waste of time and money?

• I know
  • I do not know
  • I've decided to not vote

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Pro-War and Republican. (You know who right).

Plus 1 Clinton in the White House earlier had 3 chances to terminate Bin Laden, but he blew that. Not in the same way that Monica Lewinski blew, which was Hillary's job to do and she failed at that one.

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys realize if you don't vote someone you really dont want in office could get in office right?

• Well about half of the people who do vote get someone they do not want in office well.

• Same! But it is still America and for me to say people who have an opinion I dont agree with should be unable to vote would be unfair

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 16

• I think this election is different because of the polarising nature of the contest - The pool of undecided is quite low but that said the number who go third party or write in could be a huge factor in this election. This is an "Turnout" election, if you look closely Donald Trump is cementing his base and Hillary Clinton is trying to cement an "Anti Trump" base - Logically and bluntly put whoever gets the most of their base out will win.

• I know who I'm voting for.
    #TrumpPence16

• Canadian here y'all are fucked either way

• I've been a Bernie supporter from the beginning, and he still hasn't conceded. And now that we know for sure that the Democratic Party rigged the election in favour of Hillary (ref. the leaked emails), Bernie might still have a chance (or he can choose to leave a corrupt party that set him up to fail and run third party). Otherwise, Jill Stein.

• Not gonna vote.
    But I'll be essentially doing the same thing as the voters will be doing , the difference is when I am done masturbating, I would've got a little some to show for it folks.

• Bernie Sanders if he's nominated. Jill Stein if he isn't.

• Not sure yet. Trump most likely. But if Johnson can get into the debates and make it an actual contest, I'll vote Libertarian.

• Nope I have known who I was voting for since the beginning.

• I know

• I would vote for Jill Stein

• I wouldn't trust Hillary to call 911 for me. I can't trust her as President.

Trump has his issue but he sees reality for the way it is and doesn't use PC garbage to hide the issue we face.

• Clinton, since Trump's too racist.

• I'm voting for the demon, Hillary Clinton. I can't wait for the chaos she brings!

• i never vote.

• T R U M P he will make america great again!

• I'm going to be voting against Hillary Clinton, not for any candidate. She cannot be allowed to get away with such a blatant disregard for the basic duties of Secretary of State.

What Girls Said 10

• Anyone but trump. He creeps me out.

• Well, the stone paving in my back garden have more 'soul' than that man.

• The devil reneged, his relations are even stranger in form than him. Than again, I probably seem strange to them, and indeed to Americans, so one can't win :)

• @Levin lmao. He seems so sad next to his Amazonia family.

• I know who I'm voting for. Voting is better than not voting, unless you're on the fence about Trump, then just don't vote.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    I joke XD I joke

• Trump!!

• Yuppp trump.

• I already voted

• I'm voting for Trump all the way to the White House!

• I can't vote.

• Gary Johnston

• No voting for me.

• Clinton because trump is just a showman, racist and sexist.