İş family important to you?

Explain why 😃😃😃😃

İş = Is

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is. Even if they can be pains in my ass at times, I still love them and care about them. My parents, especially my mom, have done a lot for me over the years, and I am very thankful to have them in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is because it's quite frankly the only good thing I have left. No friends means I spend most of my time with my family.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes my family (or family in general) is important to me. Although they're a crazy bunch of people, I love them all individually and as a group.

• Because it just is.

• Very important. Why? Because they're my family. I love them and they've always been there for me.

• it's important to have roots... a system of support. though often, family is probably what can hurt us the most.

• It is because having a relationship with family is so much different than a relationship with anyone else. It's very special.

• yes, of the upmost importantance

• Yes, but my own sanity will always be waaaaaaaaaaaay more important.

• Yes, because... they're family

• Definitely

• yeah ıt is , when there is no one left ı know that they will be there

• Very important!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• Family? meaning my parents, siblings? or do you mean having my own family, like wife, my children?

• yes it is, because they are my family, sure they are not perfect and because of them i suffered a lot and they gave me a lot of porblems in my life but they made me happy too and they gave me a lot of happiness too and in the end family is always forgivable. after all there's no one like family

• It is - As other have said, it is hard to explain, it is an innate feeling.

• I guess, I only really have my immediate family though.

• Yes, because they're my family and they're all that I truly have.

• iş? xD

• Very important.

• No.
    Not anymore