Do you like Pokemon Go?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• it's okay I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is ridiculous. It is causing chaos. People and going on private property. Causing accidents. They are out and not paying attention to what they are doing. They are invading other people's private space. These couple of guys were out in rural area and was on someone's property looking for that stupid thing and they got shot at... can't say I blame the owners.

• You dont blame the owners for shooting without asking? What kind of fucked up logic is that lol

• saw that on the news

• @Pac-Man Never understood the entire "My property, get pumped full of lead" thing.. what if it was the mailman or a girl scout lol. But hey its their property right? No touching the doorbell lol

What Guys Said 6

• I wish it would!

• Just started it but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just gonna play it casually.

• I love it

• Yeah, it pisses me off though, i wasted like 30 poke balls on a ghastly because i kept messing up the throw and i ended it running out.

• Back to the 2002 I might like it, but now hard to tell.

• nope

What Girls Said 6