Why do people unfollow you?

sometimes I go on Instagram and people I really know and I've been keeping I. Touch with just unfollow me what goes on there head to unfollow me like that?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• this happened with me too on instagram but i dont use instagram much now so i dont really care about that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was living with this Korean guy who was really Christian and homophobic and he unfollowed me when I posted a picture jokingly saying I'm a Satan worshipper lmao, no loss.
    I have a lot of followers that don't know me personally though and I guess most of them just unfollow me when I haven't posted anything for a while.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They probably find you intimidating. Either that, or you disgust them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe some people like to follow the least amount of people while getting the most followers so it makes them look better online.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're butthurt cuz they're a thing of the past, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • bczo they jelly of how many followers i have

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody follows me to begin with lol.. i wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be a number of different things. The main thing is that they find you annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I unfollow people who refuse to follow me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have unfollowed a few people that insist or persist on posting things that I either find to be BS or borderline offensive. I choose not to completely unfriend or block them at that point

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because they do... Or they don't like your comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're posting things that they do not want to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't like ur feed or something u posted, i just let them go... they're free

0|0
    0|0