I got bitten by a spider and now I feel dizzy?

Hi!

So yesterday my class at August Martin High School in Queens and I hade a school trip to New Lab in Brooklyn that we had planned for this summer.
They were studying about spiders New Lab said and showed us the spiders that they have there and later got to walk around in the room to look at the spiders.
Me and my friend walked around by ourself and looked at a group of small kinda blue/red spiders and asked the guide about them. She said that's a new kind of spiders that they've been able to produce by mixing several spiders. We asked how many of this kind of spider they have and she said that they are 4 but then my friend said that they're only 3 there but the guide said "Our scientist are probably studying it right now".
However later on I got tired and placed my arm on a table they have in the corner of the room and a little bit later I felt something crawl on my hand and saw it was the freaking blue/red spider from the group that we saw earlier. I got scared af and shaked my hand to get it of and then freaking spider bit me!!!
I didn't tell anyone cuz I didn't wanna be called a crybaby for the rest of the day so later I went home and fell asleep and when I woke up I felt a little bit dizzy and when a grabbed a piece of paper to wipe my face and then I could barely get the freaking paper of my hand but it was probably cuz I was sweaty.

I fell asleep very dizzy at night but now the day after I feel great even better than ever hahaha :)
But I am still worried and don't know what to do really.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are very few spiders that are dangerous and if you would get bitten by one you would know it.
    The most important sign that a bite is serious is when the bite hurts like hell, looks like shit and you are vomiting.
    If none of that happened and you are fine then you are fine.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, you're not Spider-Man.

• I know. People think I'm joking but this is a serious question

• Make a suit that looks like this
    cdn1.vox-cdn.com/.../...iderman_keyart2_alt_HD.jpg

• Yo I can't a afford a suit like that.
      By the way this is a serious question.

• What?

• The Spider-Man story is already written. Create your own fantasy stories.

• Most spiders are at least mildly venomous and your body can react as if to a bee sting. If you're still alive, you're fine. Keep an eye on the bite to be sure it isn't infected or the surrounding skin isn't getting necrosis.

• Still alive! I'll keep an eye on it :)

• You're slowly gonna turn into Spider-Man. Accept your fate.

• I don't even know how to even begin answering this question

• Please go see a doctor. This shouldn't be difficult. Don't fool around with your health

• You should really get that checked out regardless of how you feel.

• Peter Parker is that you?
    No but seriously, go to the doctor as soon as you can.

• Hi, Spiderman

• No no no

• Boooohooo

• You serious?

• You will become spiderman

• Let's not hope that...

What Guys Said 9

• It's better to go and see a doctor as soon as possible. Some spiders are poisonous as well, so you should go to doctor as soon as possible.

• http://files.explosm.net/comics/spider.gif

Honesstly though. If that story is true, see a doctor.

• Don't worry Peter, you'll be alright.

• You just over-reacting. You just got bitten by a Nope. It wasn't a snake or something. Relax.

• Welp sounds like we have a new Spider-Man 😂😂😂 lmfao

• I'm serious but I'll never be Spider-Man

• You will be spiderman

• No worries. You became a spiderman!
    Congratulations.

• With great power comes great responsibility.

• Go to a hospital