What is the most important thing you have learned in life?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Never give advice, unless you are asked to
    2. Don't go overboard with helping someone. Like don't give them 100%. Give them 70% and let them do the rest. They'll never understand the worth of your help unless you do that. Especially true for academics.
    3. Never let toxic people let you down. Run as fast as you can from these people.
    4. Never ever let your happiness depend on other people.
    Lol I guess I should make a mytake on it lol

What Girls Said 11

• That when life's purpose is centered around wealth, beauty etc for one's own desire/greed for the world, happiness will be short lived, worries will increase.

• hard work is always respectable.

• Life can be cruel and unfair and its not your fault, its noones fault, and you might not ne able to do much about it and can be very unlucky. That you can gove your all and still lose...

I have always known/belived love is most important, make u most happy
    And
    That you should always be yourself cause only then you can be truly happy

• You have to learn to let go and give in and believe and forgive yourself to have the best life.

• Trust noone & expect nothing and you won't get hurt.

• It doesn't get better.

• Don't expect too much on somebody. Just dont

• Don't waste time on people who don't appreciate it (or you)

• Life sucks, the world is a terrible place, and some people are just monsters.

• To spend as much time with the people that you love because they won't be here forever.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• The most important thing: Actually there are two things I have understood/learnt.

1. What I have learnt is if you want to lead your life by your rules, in your own way then you must be willing to pay the price for it.

Meaning if you decide to be logical and do what you believe is right and that too always then naturally many people will not like you, you may be called as heartless, even your own family may not support you or stand up for you, still that should not affect you and you should still do what you believe is right, irrespective of the consequences.

Nothing ever comes free of cost, even freedom doesn't come free of cost.

2. The best way to lead your life is to go by " LOGIC", always take your decisions based on logic, facts, observations rather than going on something like " Emotions and feelings" which cannot be trusted.

Yes, I have understood that emotions and feelings though they are the ones that makes you human but they are very dangerous and cannot be trusted at all, emotions and feelings many times can make a person do something they don't want to do. They will and are very capable of blinding the person from the " TRUTH".

Please note the above point I made ( Point no #2) is clearly what I believe logically, it may not apply to all. Hence I am only talking about myself here.

3. A continuation from the last point. Another thing I have understood is that you should have complete control over your emotions, feelings because if you don't then they can totally blind you from the truth and can totally destroy you as well.

All these are important things I have learnt in my life.

• There is good in everyone. Some take a little more searching to find it. So love easily and at the same time be careful who you give your trust to.

• Do not take the people you have with you for granted because you won't notice the moment when they're not there anymore.

• Money.

• Good ol' fashioned & "head down" hard work, CANNOT ever be substituted for. Don't try to "smart" your way out of hard work! You will inevitably fail.

I used to be one of those people... luckily I killed that habit in college.

• learning the value of things that you can't buy, like family, love, trust. and lessons i learned from heartaches.

• Jet fuels can't melt steel beams

• Don't go out of your way to be nice to other people. They always take it for granted, and try to take advantage of you.

• that you never learn it all and most of what you have learned may be totally wrong

• To use my ears and eyes first, that's why God gave us two ears and two eyes but only one mouth.

• Always respect others, but do not expect them to respect you back in most cases.

• Never judge a book by its cover, and most people fail at this LOL

• Never fully trust anyone.