First thought that comes to mind seeing this image?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really interesting (but not surprising) what came out in those Democratic National Committee emails that Wikileaks leaked. As Bernie Sanders and his supporters rightly charged, the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Shultz were actively plotting against Sanders and looking for ways to derail his candidacy. It was completely corrupt and a big part of the reason many Sanders supporters (who were part of a true, grassroots movement) cannot and will not support Hillary. (Despite Sanders going through the motions and saying he will support her.) I never believed the DNC would allow Sanders to become the nominee. They would do (and it appears they did) whatever it took to annoit Hillary the nominee. The Clinton Machine is closely intertwined with the DNC and they weren't about to allow happen what happened in 2008.

What Girls Said 4

• First thought? I knew it was Hillary when i saw the signs burning, but my first thought was yep, I wish but the thing on the stake won't be her it'll be the US.

• I don't get it. Who is that supposed to be?

• Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

• Chairman of the DNC (Democratic Party).

• Eh? I don't know what that means either. I don't understand your political system. It's like you guys do literally everything possible to ensure that no one has any power. Neither the government nor the people.

• Christ

• she looks similar to Hillary at first I thought it was Hillary but it wasn't

What Guys Said 15

• I am sorry I am going with the others in thinking "Is that Hillary?" as first thought - Oh yeah, the Bernie signs mean it is - Second thought we won't really know until two things, the reaction of Bernie delegates at DNC and the number of Bernie supporters that go third party or write in or go to Donald Trump at election.. As I said in your previous question the Democrats/Hillary are gambling that not a sufficient number of Bernie supporters will go to Donald Trump to cause a problem. Donald and Bernie are close on trade but on the other issues (Min wage, immigration, what Global warming? [Pinko invention], social/racial issues) they are not. In a huge way, this is the biggest gamble of the Democrats/Hillary campaign. It is asking the bold question who do you dislike more Donald or Hillary to Bernie supporters.

• Hillary is finally going to pay for her crimes as being a witch lol

• An ugly dyke at the end of her political career, thinking something along the lines of ''I should have just become a stripper...''

• no fucking clue what it shows or who that is. I see Bernie, so I guess it has something to do with the upcoming votes

• Theresa May should be in that situation. She wasn't elected to her function.

• Keith Lemon

• Who's that?

• Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chairman of the DNC (Democratic Party.

• I don't know thw lady... but burning people alive is childish.

• kill hillary because she's no different from trump.

• Salem

• she looks like my housemaid.

• I don't know but she doesn't look to concerned with being burned

• Nothing at all.

• Who is she?

• A very bad drawing of Hitlery