How to spot a catfish?

please no rude comments.

Updates:
i like this girl but i'm afraid she is catfish.

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• reverse image search is your best try... but it's not reliable. if it doesn't find anything... a mix of what they post, who they follow and the type of pics they have.

it's some super hot girl with a professional pic, following 50 girls and just 2 guys and posting only sexual stuff of the type a guy would like to hear... especially if it's a new account

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• - Reverge Google image search
    - Same pic all the time
    If nothing works
    - Ask them to send you a pick of them picking their booger.

3|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as you created your account today and you're already worried about catfishes, I think it's possible that you are one.

2|0
    0|0
  • Google search their photos.

2|0
    0|0
  • Read up on her as best as you can and famiurize yourself very well. Then in conversation ask questions based on your knowledge of her , see if she knows herself as well as you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Reverse image search

1|0
    0|0
  • Reverse google image search

2|0
    0|0
  • You can usually identify a catfish by its distinct whiskers.
    In the case of trying to tell apart a catfish and a bullhead, take a look at the specimen's tail. A catfish generally has a tail fin split in half by a v-shaped inward curve similar to that of a dolphin. A bullhead, however, does not have the split tail fin.

0|0
    0|0
  • reverse search their pic

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fish cat

1|0
    0|0
  • Just ask them to send u a specific pic.

2|0
    1|0
  • why did the op deactivated? :/

0|0
    0|0
  • They swim around and have whiskers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• with a lure

2|2
    0|0
  • Keep asking them the same question every now and again you will see their answers changing.

3|0
    0|1
  • they have minimal photos, don't like to talk on the phone or Skype, when you ask to videochat they dissapear their cameras broke or they start an argument etc

1|0
    0|0
  • -If they Refuse to send you pics
    -Add them on Facebook
    -Check out if their friends live in the same area he/she says their from.
    - Call them on the phone

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds like an invasion of privacy.

• @Raymond_Reddington no lol that's what a basic friend is. I call my friends on the phone. I know where they live, who their friends are. Etc. If she's talking to someone and knows nothing about them then they aren't friends and she shouldn't trust them as much

• You go to where catfish are and you spot them.

0|0
    1|0
  • Google reverse search, if that doesn't work
    If they refuse to Skype
    If they refuse to send more proof pics
    If they refuse to send Facebook/Instagram link or if their Facebook/Instagram link looks fake because the friends don't live in the same area or there is inconsistent information

1|0
    0|0
    • If their answers are not consistent that's one big red flag