Are naturally beautiful women intimidating or refreshing to look at?

1|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Refreshing, intimidating, depressing, and aggravating.
    It's like a cycle..

1. Damn she's so beautiful
    2. How is it even possible to look that good?
    3. I wish I could have sex with her.
    4. Who am I kidding, I will ever get to see her naked or have sex with her :(
    5. I wish I never saw this girl
    6. My day is ruined!

2|1
    0|0
    • My thoughts exactly (number 3 is a little too simplified however)

• @mediabat
      What would you add to it?

• I mean, you could make men look a little better if you add that we're not just looking to have sex, but it's just a minor point

• I'll throw in an adjective with mine.
    Modest naturally beautiful women are refreshing to look at.

2|0
    0|0
  • Very refreshing indeed. With all the fakeness in society they are a rare find

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, I just experienced this first hand at the library. There was this pretty girl (college age) at a table. Call me a perv or whatever I decided to sit across from her (asked for her permission) and did some work on my laptop. She had beautiful skin and lovely lips and I couldn't stop taking a peak at her. In my mind I was thinking I wish I could ask for her number (but it's a little inappropriate at the library), and I'm pretty average myself. I got a lot of satisfaction looking at her.
    On the other hand, there are times when I had to engage beautiful women and I would feel inadequate and not good enough. I would overcompensate by trying to sound smart but I just come across as being nervous. But if I am comfortable with her (have gotten to know her over time) and know that she wouldn't judge me then I don't feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are intimidating to approach but refreshing to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are but ill tell you they will get turned off if you're intimidated.

be rude and not giving attention. sometimes theyll try to get validations. lol

their psyche is that of a spoiled 15 yr old lol but a lot more sophisticated and manipulative lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its refreshing

0|0
    0|0
  • im not intimidated in the slightest of another human being... we all take shits in the morning as far as im concerned.. id have to say i enjoy looking at beautiful women

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just random ants marching in the line until they choose to interact with people...

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but I always pretend I don't notice her because I don't want her to think I'm a creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look quite ordinary whether glamoured or natural. Not intimidated in the slightest

0|0
    0|0
  • They're depressing to look at, cuz they'll never touch me T-T

0|0
    0|0
  • female version of me, no prob

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, women should take care of themselves and allow for more to exist :)

0|0
    0|0
  • refreshing

0|0
    0|0
  • I like beautiful things

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't get it, how would someone be intimidating just by being good looking?

0|0
    0|0
  • Refreshing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Naturally beautiful girls are unicorns where I live.
    Me = eternal unicorn admirer

Bi grrrl right here.

0|0
    0|0
  • refreshing

0|0
    0|0
  • They are refreshing although can be a bit intimidating

0|0
    0|0
  • Refreshing I would say

0|0