Why do some people experience paranormal activity and some do not?

I know it happens to some, but some people never experience anything paranormal. Why is this? do spirits or ghosts choose people or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I experienced it before, it been like years but I can't still forget it lol, sometimes it just comes up to my mind.

I was a kid, like 8 or 9 years old, it was a rainy and cloudy day, my parents werent in house so I was playing at outside with my friend who died few years ago cause of car crash. When we were chilling outside I saw someone throwed a water on us from his/her balcony ( I didn't see who throwed tho ) it was about to come on me but it didn't. When we were talking about what happend I saw a kid who was also like 8-9 year old, he was looking at us from next to wall, he had a white skin he was white as f*ck, it was like he is ''albino'' or something. I showed him to my friend, he saw it either, we looked right at that stranger kid for about 10 seconds then Puff ! He left the area when we cut eyecontact with him for 2-3 seconds.

After like 3-4 days later from this event, I was in my apartment and on my way to my house, then I heard a stranger woman saying my name, she was just saying my name and not saying no more things. I got scared and climbed the stairs fast as I can, and knocked the door, hopefully my father was there and he opened the door and I went in, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe it has to do with brainwaves or some people are more in tune with it. I have had some experiences and I know others who have too, it happens and not everything can be scientifically explained.

• Maybe brainwave is different

• Why schizophrenics are having hallucinations yet others do not?

• cause they believe in that kinda think. you remember dexter?

• Because some people are full of shit, and some aren't.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure really. I've always had odd, bizarre, unexplainable paranormal experiences happen to me since I was a young child.