What has been (one of) your random thoughts for the day?

I was putting my laundry away and passed by the mirror, thinking my cleavage was on-point today. :P XD

Enjoy the gif, folks.

Anyway, what has been a random thought for you today or lately?

1725

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 24

• -Do animals talk shit about each other?

- Do animals think some things are funny?

-Do animals talk about relationships and have drama?

-How much would it suck if weren't on top of the food chain? I mean you could be having the worst day ever then just get attacked lions. Not only that there's animals that let you stay alive while they eat you.

• Hey, you also have this S for "splendid lady" besides your user name :D :D
    Mine means super monkey 8)
    orig14.deviantart.net/.../...16a62bf96-d1tfd09.jpg

• I am thinking about actually making a bucket list of things to do. A massive one.

And daym... that was one lucky mirror xD

• That's a good thought lol. Mine was about those people who work at those fake hunted houses where you have to pay for an admission ticket how do they get the job of working there as one of the actors who try to scare you? Lol like how would the job interview for that go?

• My mind has actually been pretty blank today, kind of just like a white void, the weekend is when I detach from reality and the world and just vegetate lmao.

• That I may have to be a bit more careful as to whom I become friendly with... some women can get crazy... one moment their all 'Your so sweet' the next moment their asking you random questions about having children... geez I just met you woman just give me my coffee and I'll be on my way lol :v

P. S. That gif... excellent. :P

• well i can't really say random but im thinking of bodybuilding a lot and im thinking to compete in championships. im thinking about it soo much that i can't even sleep. lol

• Damn Heather looks fine as hell πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ her hotness broke google reverse image search 😜

• Maybe I should start walking in circles

• Pics or it didn't happen :-P haha jk

I was peeing earlier and randomly thought "I wonder what it's like to pee on the moon..." No clue why, but it happened...

• I'd like a pet mantis.

• "This new Star Trek movie sucks. I can't believe I paid 14 dollars. But it's hot out and the theater's air conditioning feels good."

• Your cleavage Heather. Ahem, I mean doing laundry.

• that in todays age where women have strong ties to feminism, Asian women are the way to go for men who are as God intended men to be:

strong, leading, head of the house, provider, protector and loves his lady.

• Hah, not all women are into feminism, though.

• those are good. but i realized even those who dont identify themselves as feminists have their influences... like theyd purposely act like assholes to practice their rights and get high fives from their girl friends.

• My random thought today what does eating a girl's ass today. Even had a discussion with my straight male coworkers today. lol

• I'm glad to hear your cleavage is on point :)

• Go to the comic book store is my random thought.

• But that's not you in the gif... I prefer seeing yours ;P

• I look fine in this suit

• nice gif & I guess my random thought was ways to gain confidence, so I can finally find a girlfriend

• Nice boobs. I want to play with them. I been thinking about threesomes

• I'm thinking that there's no way a girl that hot is on GaG

• Well, I'm having some random thoughts rn πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• So who is funbags in that GIF? What's her name?

Anyway my random thought of the day: Would it really be possible for me to kill someone and get away with it? If so how, and who would it be?

What Girls Said 16

• Can I just say that I hate you for having cleavage? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../epic_cleavage_girl_02.jpg

• That I want to be a bodybuilder πŸ˜› Oh and that FML I wonder how my family still loves me I'm such a failure πŸ˜’

• Why does jiggly puff get angry when people fall asleep when it sings? Makes you wonder if it notices that it's not due to it sounding bad but just because of it's affects.

• I actually contemplated if I should contact someone I haven't talked to in months, but decided against it.

• Probably not a good idea to do so?

• Nah. Last time we spoke, I told him I wouldn't be contacting him anymore. Things ended on kinda bad terms. Today I wondered if we could be friends again, but decided against it. I have too much pride to go against what I initially told him, plus our friendship was in general not the best at the end.

• That I need to stop eating a drinking junk or I'm gonna undo all my progress.

It just kinda popped in my head as a realization

• Blue eyed babies aka what will my future children look like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was a scary moment 😰

• I wish this fucking migraine would go away.

• How long it will take for hair to decompose, and if some of my hair is lying around in the countries I've been in.
    Now I wish those hairs were horcruxes

• Today when I was just tidying my wardrobe, I realized I needed to go for more bikini shopping with my friends πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™

• Mostly about my crush and what he's doing currently. Apparently he's filling up 99% of my brain!

• i've been thinking of taking up a new hobby

• "God I need help."

• I should have not bought that rockstar last night...

• You just reminded me to go do my laundry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• This kong toy is going to make my pussy so big

• That if I feed my hamsters Lucky Charms and they stuff their cheeks full of marshmallows, they will be both cheeky and lucky! My favorite combination.