Who do you think will be the next US President? NOT who you'd like but who do you think will be?

• Hilary Clinton
  • Donald Trump

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably Hillary. They would be crazy to let Trump run the country.

• Oh so we're supposed to let a criminal run the country along with her rapist of a husband who has so many sexual assaults that's been swept under the rug. lol good common sense there.

• @Love39383 trump is also a criminal just to point out.

Trump college anyone?

• @The_flying_Frenchman there's a BIG difference. We want to put someone in as president who had private servers? Are you kidding me? If you or I would've done that , we would've never seen daylight. That's nothing compared to trump's so called "college scam"I don't want to hear it. She lies her ass off. Just like she said her plane was being taken down and she witnessed shots being fired but none of that ever happened. Hillary put political “optics” above the security of American lives on the eve of a Presidential election. In that sense it’s a bigger cover-up than Watergate!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Anon guy about the turnout being very important and also his breakdown of level of support within each camp, Hillary has to build up a fanatical anti Dona;ld Trump vibe to get people out but I think Hillary has discovered her secret weapon - I saw Tim Kaine's first speech on CNN earlier as VP nominee, he was superb - Even the analysts in the studio were blown away.
    I think it is going to be very close but have an inkling that Hillary might do it but hopefully this doesn't happen, a terrorist incident involving Americans or on US soil might swing it Donald Trump's way.

What Girls Said 9

• Looking at it with a strictly fact base analysis, I think Hillary, because while Trump may get those out to vote who typically don't vote, Hillary will as well, as many will go vote because they're terrified of a Trump presidency. Not only that, but Trump's almost isolation tactic against minority groups (Latinos, Muslims, Blacks, Women) will work against him, as Hillary has those minorities on her side already. Many republicans who vote in elections typically (especially some politicians) simply will not vote come November as they don't want Hillary or Trump. While I believe the same may apply for Clinton, both candidates will even out those lost by those they gain who typically don't vote. I believe it will be close, but I really think Hillary, so long as nothing big comes out in the next few months, will win. As many have said, if states typically Red vote Trump, and states typically Blue vote Clinton, swing states will decide it. Nevada, due to the large latino population, will likely go to Clinton, and Ohio likely will too, as Ohio has high regard for their governor, Kasich, and Trump didn't even win delegates from Ohio in the primaries he polled so low, and nobody has ever won without winning Ohio.

• I feel like half the reason people will vote for Hillary is to see the first woman president... But not saying I'm a fan of trump either.. It will definitely be interesting to see

• Exactly lol

• The same reason they voted for Obummer to be first (half) black president, and we see how that worked out.

• They both are shit. But honestly think trump will. He will get those people who dont vote out and voting.

• Clinton has 1300 more delegates than Trump

• lol you clearly dont know how this works.

• i dont think your stupid i just think you dont know what you're talking about. please tell me when do delegates come into play during a general election? are their delegates?

• @dudeman delegates represent each state

• Let's hope trunp

• I don't even live in US. I'm from Finland but I still think that hilary should win. Trump just doesn't seem fit to be a president. He's a business man and he is good at what he does. He knows how to sell himself and knows how to get to the top. He thinks only about himself which is important for a business man but president should only think about the people around him. Trump knows how to seem caring but in the end he doesn't relate to other people and is very judging.

But it still seems like donald is about to win. But hey, be positive. If/When he wins, US will have meme as a president! :D

• Hilary

• I hope Trump will. Cause maybe after four years with a racist, sexist moron representing them, they'll finally realize they're fucked up and need to change.

After all, it's not my first rodeo with idget neighbours.

• Hilary, but I do want Gary Johnston to win

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• Trump is going to win.

• I think the polls, if you even trust those sort of things, show that Hillary has an advantage over trump in the general election. But this entire election year is such an absolutely cluster-fucked trainwreck, that I have no confidence in anyone ability to accurately predict the outcome.

Let us hope they both croak and Tyson emerges the victor.
    www.jokeblogger.com/.../...sse-Tyson1395690563.jpg

• Hillary. I don't like her, but I like Trump a whole lot less, and let's face it: the emails thing is not gonna stop her at this point.

• In all likelihood it will probably be Trump. We've had 8 year of a democrat as president and the approval ratings for both congress and the senate are low as well as extremely low approval ratings for the presidency. We'll probably flip majority rule in congress and flip political figureheads.

This is the pattern that the US electoral system generally follows. This is a major part of why average citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote.

• Trump is 70. Hildabeast is soon turning 69. Either one will surpass Reagan to become the oldest person ever elected president. Either one could easily stroke-out at any time. Definitely a one-term presidency coming up.

• As Americans get dumber it becomes more likely that Trump will win. If Hilary actually wins it will also be a win for America's intelligence.

• Hilary has a slightly better chance at becoming President, coming from an Independent voter who won't be voting for either of them.

• It's very hard to say. Both Clinton and Trump have their reasons where they would end up in the presidency. I truly hope it's neither of them, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Trump.

• Make America great again.

• Don't give a fuck because America's fucked with either one of them in office.

• Depends. If Clinton gets nominated then Trump will win. If not then Bernie will win.

• dude are you trolling? 😂😂

bernie has been out for weeks now, and he's even pledged his own support to the clinton/kaine ticket

• @redeyemindtricks The Democratic committee hasn't nominated anyone yet. The hell are you talking about? He was forced to "endorse" Clinton so he can actually go to the national convention. If he didn't then they wouldn't allow him to speak. That's the rules they laid out.

• I'd say Hillary is the big favorite to win. But, I wouldn't count Trump out. Anything could happen.

• He we have a female president I'm moving to China. Our country will be destroyed.

• Ivanka trumph

• if i lived in the dumpster fire that is the us, i would WANT trump... but in reality, i think that witch will win it

• Trump has all the passionate and fanatical supporters.
    I think most Americans would prefer Clinton, but it doesn't matter unless they're excited enough to get out and vote.

Trump's followers remind me of Obama's in 2008. Obama won then, Trump will win now.

• Obama can thank the "Latino vote", something Trump is failing to get. Obama got elected becauss he promised an immigration reform various times, reason why a good chunk of Latinos started to hate him when they found out he not only lied but kept deporting tons of people.

• Sour grapes