What are your favorite stereotypes?

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE. THIS CAN TURN OFFENSIVE QUICKLY.
Stereotypes can be pretty awful, especially when directed at you or when they cause serious issues. However, a few are pretty amusing to me. Do you guys have any stereotypes you especially like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Blondes are stupid

Gypsies are fortune tellers, except that stereotype is actually true lol.

Gingers have no souls, so having ginger facial hair does that mean I am missing like half my soul?

People with a British accent is smart, suave and a gentleman, unless your piers Morgan then your just a annoying and crass jackwad.

American's are ignorant, uneducated fat gun wielding maniacs.

That people with a southern accent are stupid, even though some of the best universities and institutions in the country are in the south.

Obama was a great president ( whispers ) he wasn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• From Baedan: Journal of Queer Nihilism, "A thread persists through history into the present which imagines queers as the destroyers of social cohesion, the ‘gravediggers of society,’ the repudiation of the values of hard work and family, the persistent wave which erodes the bedrock of the monetary and libidinal economies, thieves, tricksters, hustlers, sinners, murderers, deviants, and perverts. Queers are not just damned, they are the proof of society’s fundamental damnation as well. Sodomites, after all, are named for their symbolic position as the sexual symbol of civilization’s decadence and imminent annihilation."

The words of Donald Wilmon, founder of the American Family Association, had this to say about queers:

"Acceptance or indifference to the homosexual movement will result in society’s destruction by allowing civil order to be redefined and by plummeting ourselves, our children and grandchildren into an age of godlessness. Indeed, the very foundation of Western Civilization is at stake"

This is great. As Lee Edelman says, "dare we pause for a moment to acknowledge that he might be right—or, more important, that he ought to be right: that queerness should and must destroy such notions of “civil order” through a rupturing of our foundational faith in the reproduction of futurity?"

The anonymous authors of Baedan compare this to a passage from “Criminal Intimacy,” an article by a "gang of criminal queers" in 2009:

"The machinery of control has rendered our very existence illegal. We’ve endured the criminalization and crucifixion of our bodies, our sex, our unruly genders. Raids, witch-hunts, burnings at the stake. We’ve occupied the space of deviants, of whores, of perverts, and abominations. This culture has rendered us criminal, and of course, in turn, we’ve committed our lives to crime. In the criminalization of our pleasures, we’ve found the pleasure to be had in crime! In being outlawed for who we are, we’ve discovered that we are indeed fucking outlaws! Many blame queers for the decline of this society—we take pride in this. Some believe that we intend to shred-to-bits this civilization and it’s moral fabric—they couldn’t be more accurate. We’re often described as depraved, decadent and revolting—but oh, they ain’t seen nothing yet."

I love that shit lmaooooo

What Guys Said 23

• 11|6
  • All Americans are like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/UIkdlpK.png

• I'm an American gun owner. I'm not trying to be offensive.

• Exactly what I was gonna say, fat gun owners.
      Perfect pic.
      Kinda looks like my cousin though lmao.

• @CheerGirl38139 definitely not a pinnacle of gun safety.

• i think it would be that "90's kids are awesome"

• Anyone with a British accent is automatically smart unless they are this guy
    www.adweek.com/.../Piers-Morgan-Tonight-007.jpg

• That Italian-American families eat lots of food and talk with their hands, have giant extended families as well, and often had mob ties.
    Because it sums up my family fairly well not even shitting

• I like all the British stereotypes too funny in my mind that we all talk like toffs and have fucked teeth or we constantly say "oy mate fook off" and are fat and bald.

• I had to look up "toff"... lol

I do love when someone has a genuine Cockney accent (rare these days) that's so thick that I can't even tell what they're saying, even though we're both ostensibly speaking English.

• Women who wear short skirt and makeup are desperate for sex

• Also women who cake on makeup hate themselves and have low self-esteem

• Jock/Alpha Male.

• Shut up fgit, Die bully jock. I bench 10383838 , You guys wedgie me too much. Noone likes u!

• @Polocrew They just gave me a wedgie yesterday. I came on GAG as blue anon and starting posting about how mean they are.

• Fuking meatheads, they are soo mean. Why can't ncie guys finish first? Is it because we will die if someone place barbell over us?

• that men are controlled by their dick. this one is my favorite of all of them.

• To me the stereotype that lifted truck drivers tend to be gigantic assholes proves itself again and again

• Stereotypes are for a reason, truth which some do not want to admit

I personally find it funny how Russian women after 30 turn from stunning to "babushkas" seemingly overnight, these old women who are going to attack you with a shopping cart

It is actually true

• Wanting to avoid marriage or commitment and be single means your a loser according to women, white knights and mangina's.

• Stereos are kind of a 90's thing, but if I had to pick my favorite type it would be Sony. Phillips and Panasonic are also good though.

• Americans are pill-poppers.

• "Go mow my lawn you Mexican" lol

• Apparently Irish men have big dicks.

• I find it funny when people thinks everyone from the south are stupid rednecks.

• Honestly no stereotypes against Indians are that flattering to choose a favourite. Sorry

• that Asians are smart. thats not bad

• That white men are losers for black men and white women want us.

• Blondes are into foreigners big cocks.

• my favorite one is that americans are fat, beer guzzling pigs who make love to guns

• Americans have a weird love for guns
    Most serial killers are white

What Girls Said 20

• "Australia is filled with wildlife around every corner. It's so dangerous"

lmao

• apples!

• All the English stereotypes are pretty funny to me :P

• We are drug dealers. 😂
    Yeah, this city is known for drug dealing. 😂
    Or that in this city are the prettiest girls in Romania. :")
    "Basic white bitch", I'm guilty of findings uggs and yoga pants comfortable and Starbucks tasty. 😂

• I can find humor in most stereotypes depending on the delivery and intent.

I can also laugh at the person directing the stereotype - especially when they use ridiculous hyperbole.

• You're blonde you're stupid.

• @TruExo You don't need to apologize bro, I don't get mad or butt hurt here. But if you're gonna do it... seriously... you need some practice. Calling names like "bitch", "stupid" and "idiot" are simply waiving the flag of surrender. :)

• challenge accepted.

• Skinny girls don't eat.
    Oh no, filter feed instead.
    media1.giphy.com/media/7HDpmK9QtZF2U/200.gif

• The "nice guy"/neckbeard trope can ring pretty true to real life, and i'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the straight white boy running jokes on tumblr and such.

• blood type b = self-serving, unorganized, careless clods

• Since I'm blonde, the stereotype about blondes beingstupid

• you're right, its not blondes. its beauty.

its not even that, beautiful people have it easy so they aren't as skilled or pleasant to deal with. bad seas produces skilled sailors.

blondes are flashy and men give them attention so i suppose a lot of them were conditioned to be less.

• gota love those dumb blonde stereotypes
    http://gif.co/wIVj.gif

• I think one of my favorites is that vegans aren't healthy or are protein deficient. 😂

• I don't have a favorite.

• The school nerd and the nice pink haired girl

• I think the one I dislike the most is that all Sluts are stupid and have no skills other than sucking cock or fucking.

• This is about the one you like the most, or find the funniest

• It's the one I don't like. I think it's odd/funny that most people think Sluts are stupid. Most Sluts I know are very intelligent and have many skills other than sex.

• That black guys are well-endowed lol.

• Someone's going to get butthurt..

• There was a warning in the beginning.. If they're not mature enough to handle this conversation, they should have heeded the warning and clicked off.

• all lesbians love cats!

• I'm Italian and I love the stereotype that we all talk with our hands and stuff because it's actually really true for me and my Italian friends.
    Another stereotype that really applies to me is how some Italians use "Me, I,", instead of I.

• I won't read because I am super sensitive~!