The Alpha M Confidance course?

Has Anyone Tried this?
Related to my other question -http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2060533-how-to-build-up-self-confidence-self-esteem#new

I
'm Considering Saving up money to buy this and go through it to the end. I've always lacked a Mentor sort of figure in life and Im hoping this could help to fill that gap a little bit

http://aaronmarino.com/confidence-course/

Link to the Course ,

Need some feedback guys.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I wouldn't throw money at something like this... especially from someone who calls himself "Alpha M" ::facepalm:: Oh Lord whyyyyyy
    Especially if you actually have to "save up", i. e. if this is not an off-the-cuff expense that you can easily afford.

Just go to yr local public library, and look for these two classics -- in either print or audiobook form, whichever better suits yr personal learning style and attention span:

• "How to Win Friends and Influence People", by Dale Carnegie -- the original classic in this field

• "Influence" by Robert Cialdini -- a more cerebral/academic take, but, a lot of the same concepts

Initially shy people have been using both of these books for decades -- almost a century, in the case of Carnegie's -- to re-tool themselves and their personalities. And yr public library will DEFINITELY have both of them.

Don't waste yr money.

Most Helpful Guy

• I designed and teach that course. I'll see you in class later OP.

• LOL senpai please stop trying to take money from the poor I'll bash you with my 12.5kg dumbbells

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You can't buy self esteem or confidence. You can learn it however, if you get told from others it's gonna take as long as your mother's influence paid out on you. Best thing to do is take charge of your life now and start living it how you wanted to live it from the beginning

• Probably just bullshit to rip you off.

• Lmao to bad I'm an omega