How do you feel about SJWs?

They are every damn where and generally are hypocrites, honestly. Why are there so many of them these days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Social justice warriors are ignorant (as in lacking knowledge), irrational, do not demonstrate a capacity for critical thought and are in the grip of an Orwellian groupthink delusion.
    Lenin described such people as his "useful idiots".
    See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXVbJnjmo4
    and:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhc3Kv4ieE

• Agreed 100%!!

• @diegoD
      You appear to drunk deeply of the New World Order Kool-Aid.
      Alex Jones is correct.
      Global warming is a lie. Look up something called the Mediaeval warm period. One of the hats that I wear is that of a history teacher. I could give you a whole lecture on the changes to the planet's temperature during the past few thousand years.
      Look up something called Climate Gate, which was exposed when hackers got hold of emails by a Professor Jones in Britain, who conspired with others to fake data. Here is a link: www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...-of-our-generation.html
      Bernie Sanders is a Marxist. He has been a self-declared Marxist since the 1960s. Even the reds claim him as one of their own. See: www.socialism.com/.../marxist-exploration-bernie-sanders-political-revolution-and-socialism

• have you heard about the greenhosue effect? fossil fuel gasses are proven to cause global warming, alex jones pulls a conspiracy for everything he can't explain. so eisenhower and FdR are maxsists? and communists? thir economic policies are even to the left of bernie, bernie sanders would be a moderate by the standards of the 1960's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prpd53C4Gu0 did you watch the video I posted? this guy is a lunatic so you beleive elits marry horses? how stupid has to be somebody to make such claims

Most Helpful Girl

• They're annoying. I've learned to just ignore them, dealt with too many in college.

What Guys Said 5

• Because it is the only thing that they have learned that makes them feel better about themselves. Most of them are pathetic creatures.

• Because people have been fucking each over for generations with little done about it and, because of that inaction, you have inherited a world which is bad and will get much worse. The SJWs are trying to do something about that so maybe, just maybe, your world might be better when you are my age.

• SJWs don't do a thing but whine and attack others; their fake outrage is disingenuous.

• You are young. You will learn.

• Don't go there - you know nothing about me. Focus on the topic at hand. You're probably an SJW yourself. Good luck with that, though.

• The term "Social Justice Warrior" goes back over 100 years.

From the Oxford English Dictionary (the standard for the English language):
    _____________________
    social justice
    NOUN

Justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society:
    individuality gives way to the struggle for social justice
    ____________________________

With that definition from the OED, many figures from history were social justice warriors.

www.mtv.com/news/2087859/trolls-sjw-laci-green/
    _________
    ...
    "Social Justice” is actually defined in the dictionary as “justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society.” By this literal definition, an SJW is someone who’s willing to go to battle to achieve equality and justice--concepts that in and of themselves are pretty difficult to hate on. Before trolls tried to turn SJW into a derogatory term, people like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi were admiringly referred to as Social Justice Warriors.
    ...
    ________________

• They make me laugh

• A bunch of whiners.

What Girls Said 2

• there are so many of them because of the brainwashing of universities. it's completely sickening. and to be honest, i would put those lying rodents out of their misery in two seconds. i do not like evil people.

• One thing I am confused on. Do you disagree with tolerance and people's rights or SJWs? I haven't seen evidence of someone actually calling themselves that...