Does owning a lot of gadgets automatically make me spoiled?

I do a lot of chores around my house. Usually, if I ask for something that I want, it might depend, but usually, my parents will say yes. But the reason why they will say yes is because I do a lot of chores, so I basically worked hard for it. Am I still spoiled?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? Just appreciate it! There's people who are so rich they'd break your gadgets for fun, but I am jelly of you. If you want advice, why don't you sell the parts off some gadgets to make money? They can sell for a lot if you look.

What Girls Said 2

• Compared to some people yeah you might be considered spoiled. To me it seems like you worked hard for them you didn't just get them for no reason.

• I used to get called that because I travelled every summer as a kid. People will say anything.

What Guys Said 3

• People talk a lot, don't mind them, as long as you aren't acting like a spoiled brat, fuck what they say, you are fine.

• I'd say you're only spoiled if you act spoiled.
    If you worked hard for your stuff, it's different from nagging/asking your parents for it without doing any work. :)

• no..