What's something you have always wondered but don't know if you'll ever know?

I have always wondered why some people leave their parents in retirements homes, not wanting to take care of them even when they are able to.

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• If God really exists... I keep hearing 'some' people talk about having 'tangible evidence' that he doesn't/does and when you ask for said evidence... they don't reply... thats why I prefer to find evidence for myself at this point. Let you know when I do...
    (An thats for both sides - If you know what I mean)
    But I'll say this, so far with my personal research I've noticed that book you call a bible, has been eerily right for things made before and after it... kind of creepy... not sure about the coming back from the dead part but who knows... he might have been the first zombie :v
    Kidding... kidding... maybe XD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes wonder if there are any truly original thoughts left.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Why people need to get married? why marriage is important? This is something I always wonder but I don't think I'll ever understand and I'll never actually know why.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder if we'll have space travel

0|0
    0|0
  • If my crush that I have flirted with a few times likes me?

0|0
    0|0
  • The one and only reasons why girls always ask each other "shall WE go to the room" hahaha... have heard many reasons but they're so different :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is my mum such an unpleasant xenophobic homophobe while my dad is incredibly pleasant and accepting even if he disagrees? How did they marry?

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wondered if there are life forms who are much smarter and more advanced than us on other planets but I doubt I'll ever find out

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wondered what my life would be like if i was a girl, i know i would be soo happy, thats for sure.
    but for the rest of your question its because we have our own lives to take care of. or were not close to them, due to domestic issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • What sex feels like, why everything exists, why people are racist, how do some people do such evil things. . . So many more too!

0|0
    0|0
  • How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? I fear I'll never know.

0|1
    0|0
  • a lot of things about the universe and space and aliens

0|0
    0|0
  • Did Babe Ruth call his shot?

0|0
    0|0
  • if god is real

0|0
    0|0
  • if there is an end to outter space