I jog outside 2-3 times a week around 9pm or 10 due to the heat (FL). I believe i'm seeing the same cars everyother time (2 cars) am I being followed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your probably seeing the same cars because people working the night shift usually get off at around 9AM and also people are getting up and driving to work as well around that time. And a lot of people own similar or the exact same car, either the same make and model or the same color or both, usually.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's certainly possible! If you routinely jog at the same place around the same time, then it's not unrealistic for you to pick up a stalker. Or some type of creepy prostitution ring leader. You just never know these days. I'd consider jogging somewhere else for a bit.

What Guys Said 13

• Possibly; you should change your routes. They are technically or could be building a pattern of life before kidnapping you

• Maybe you are seeing the same cars because those people get off work at 9 PM and go home via the same route every night. I'm in north Florida; what part of the state do you call home?

• Thats true but sometimes I see the cars twice while on my route like they came back around..

• Maybe they are doing delivery to nearby restaurants.

• I dont walk near restaurants i walk in neighborhoods so unless unmarked delivery cars like driving in circles..

• Maybe they're playing pokemon GO

• Maybe they too follow a schedule, reason why you always see them at the same time.

• I go Different days during the week never the same every week and sometimes i see them twice during my route lol paranoid but i live in fl kinda have to be

• maybe, you should tell this to the cops and let them know or you should change the shedule

• Take no chances.. take their numbers and descriptions.. share it with your close friends/family. If I were your friend/brother I'd go for a run with you

• Awwh, so helpful. Really great answer

• or @heathers1998 you could get a big dog and start jogging with him lol

• @StarryNights

Dogs rule :)

• I used to run in South Florida, nah, you're probably being paranoid.

• Maybe you are, or its just your mind playing tricks on you. Be carefull

• Maybe they're wondering the same thing.

• Don't know, don't care. You're not even hot. Buy a treadmill.

• Doesn't FL have something like a stand your ground law? Just get a gun and run with confidence

• I wouldn't take a chance. Can you go in the morning?
    No matter how well you think (hopefully you are) light up you risk a bigger chance of getting hit or people look at you/your lights & start to steer that way.

I live in AZ & run at a gym because of the heat.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• probably not. you have a routine and so do they

however i would not recommend anyone jog after dark, that is unsafe af