Men are beasts while women are Beauty , agree?

If you ever look at the men it is very clear from the physical appearance that a man is beastly.
Starting from the big heavy muscular built that gives off beastly vibes and then the facial hairs, the body hairs and facial structure heavy muscular jaw , the genitals ugly beastly genitals... While the women have everything aesthetic. The smooth round curves, the soft supple hairless skin , the beauty on the face, the boobs wow yummy boobs, long hair in head and female genitals everything on a woman is beautiful and amazing!
So, what does the beauty find is in beasts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always found a man's angles way more appealing than a woman's curves. It's pretty normal to be that way. Beauty is subjective and in this case it depends mostly on your sexual orientation.

• Hard veiny muscular male legs are good looking than smooth curvy female legs?

• For most women yes. I am not personally into muscular men because I have veinophobia, so I find veins really gross

• Veinophibia !! Okay
      In general male legs and arms?
      Hair on legs and arm?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Disagree

• Oh how so!

• Still anything left to tell and explain

• Some women are gross some guys are gross some guys are nice some women are nice. Aside from this people can find gross people nice and the other way round

• Nah, I've seen some pretty beasty women.

• more than beastly men? O well what made you feel women as "beastly"?
      Did they have penis, /beard, / chest n back hair?

• i think that both are equally attractive

• What's attractive in hard muscles or facial hair /stubble eew

• Nope.

What Guys Said 8

• Don't particularly agree. And if a guy needs to ask why a girl would find guys attractive it seems like low confidence to be honest. I masculine form is awesome, I love it. Muscles looks awesome and represent strength. I'm a completely straight guy and I can appreciate that. The feminine form is beautiful as you say. They're opposites and that's what make it awesome, it doesn't mean one is ugly and the other isn't.

• Male form and everything masculine is creepy and ugly. Starting from muscles to facial and body hair

• Man, that's so inspirational. Ever thought of becoming a men's dating coach?

• Hmmm not really, should I?

• well yeah you can say that

• I wouldn't say that most of the men on here are 'beast' lmfao

• It is so for straight guys. In Ancient Greek, male body was found more aesthetic. Look that statues of Adonis, Apollo, David etc.

• Was the ancient Greek society female dominated? Lol

• Nope, most of the philosophers were even misogynist.

• Oh my god...

Your insane

• You and your bitchy feminism need to die.

• Sounds like you've only see people on TV, movies, or pornos and not the real world

• Not exactly

• And even if I have seen people only in movies, porn or magazines then why aren't men sexy and beautiful in them?

• Cause you're not gay and don't view men as being sexy? Duh

• Yeah girls are beautiful